2. contents resume 1 germantown residence 2monroe manufacturing FACILITY 3 cincinnati urban studies 4 outdoor installation 5 watercolor rendering 6 SAN LORENZO FACADE 7 NOVOLI URBAN CENTER 8 digital fabrication 9
3. 1 EDUCATION Miami University, Oxford, OH May 2012 Bachelor of Arts in Architecture with departmental honors Thematic Focus: Interactive Media Studies 3.6 Major GPA, Deans List, National Merit & academic merit Scholarships Kent State University, Florence, Italy Fall 2010 Architecture & Media Course: Communication through design Reading cities course: traveling analysis of historic and modern italian architecture Adaptive Reuse Studio: Adaptation of Ex-Fiat factory site into progressive Urban CenterRESUME INVOLVEMENTarchitecture/interior design Student Advisory Council 2011-present Senior Representative: Elected by Department EXPERIENCE Graphic Design 2008-Present State of Art Promo: Beverly Hills, MI Designed vectored art, generated new business, developed social media marketing, managed clients, provided customer service, handled invoices, worked with suppliers Event Planning 2008-present Detroit Metropolitan Youth Diversity Summit: Chair Groves High School Senior College Preparatory Seminar: Chair student advisory council end of semester shows: senior representative Volunteer Math Tutoring 2007-2010 beverly elementary: beverly hills, mi & miami university: Oxford, OH Elementary math through college calculus City Green Project 2010 watercolor renderings Selected from 80+ Students Clubhouse Service 2006-2007 published in City Green Proposal Birmingham Country Club: Birmingham, MI American Institute of Architecture Students 2008-Present food service, orders, inventory, processing charges Habitat for Humanity 2008-Present Childcare Services 2003-Present Interact Club 2008 email@example.com 248 762 2050 SKILLS 32703 white oaks trail, beverly hills, mi 48025 adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Bonzai3D Microsoft Office Suite, Mac & PC. Developing Skills in Maya and revit
4. OUTDOOR SCREENED FOOD PREP SUNROOM & GRILLING SALTWATER LAP POOL FIREPIT WITH BENCHES OFFICE FOYER DINING MASTER SUITE ENTRYWAY PANTRY/STORAGE LIVING HERB KITCHEN BACK GARDEN FOYER LAUNDRY BAR/STORAGE MEDIA STORAGE & MUD GUEST LIVING GARAGE PARKING COURTYARD & GARDENSTUDIO STORAGE
5. germantown residence 2115 n plum,germantown, oh:adaptive reuse ofan equipmentdealership buildinginto an open and modernfamily residence,emphasizing existing structureand introducing outdoor spaceswithin the shell.
6. SECTION ASECTION B SECTION C SECTION D SECTION E
7. monroe manufacturing 3 i-75 & route 63, monroe, oh: I-7 5 BUTLER-W ARRE RD N 1 1 1 0 8 9 P development of 200 acre site 1 2 7 1 4 1 3 5 6 into 12 manufacturing plots 4 1 5 1 7 1 6 2 3 connected through landscape. 1 warehouse facility design 1 8 P for computer parts assembly, N KEL RD IC overlapping bold cafe, recreational center, and visitors center design.
8. DOCK & STAGING PRODUCTION & OFFICE COFFEE BARS, VENDING, SEATING SERVICE ZONE 0 ATRIUM SOCIAL ZONE TO PRODUCTION SECURITY CAFE PREP VENDING & KITCHENETTE CASUAL MEETING WAITING AREA LOUNGE VISITOR SEATING RECEPTION FRONT DESK CAFE SMALL CONFERENCE CAFE SEATING SMALL CONFERENCELOCKER ROOMS LARGE LARGE FITNESS & WEIGHTS CAFE SEATING COMPUTERS & GAMING CONFERENCE CONFERENCE BALCONY BALCONY BALCONY 0 1 2 3
9. cincinnati urban studies 4 series of studies of the urban fabric of cincinnati, exploring its geometry, topography, connections, interactions, atmosphere, structure, traffic, and culture at a variety of scales.
10. outdoor installation 5 bishop woods, miami university: design of an environmentally responsive and minimally invasive installation encouraging rest, interaction, and learning.
11. watercolor rendering 6ohio center for sustainable living,hamilton, oh:selected to collaborate withthe hamilton vision commissionand miami university’s institute for environmental sciencet0 render their vision for the conversion of the historic crawford homeinto an education and demonstration center for sustainable living.published in public service proposalto the city of hamilton green committee.
12. B EXISTING B INTER VENTION
13. san lorenzo facade 7 basilica of san lorenzo, florence, italy: design of a new facade inspired by michelangelo’s plan and rendered in steel & glass+ =
14. park Entry Main Cafe Entry 0 Exhibition Space 1 Terrace With ExhibitionProjection Screen Space 2 Reading Room 3 Lecture Room 4 Rooftop Terrace R
15. novoli urban center 8ex-fiat region,florence, italy:contemporary interpretationof historical design languagewithin former fiat factory shell,addressing challenges of theapproach to a historic structure,developing experiential moments,and graphically communicatingdesign intent.
16. digital fabrication 93d printed glass necklacewith brass fittings:digital modellingand fabrication ofjewelry piece, utilizing3d printing technologiesto produce glass “stones”for setting withtraditional manual methods.manual > digital > manual