2. provision Application Library Start by making a copy of any application from our Application Library…
3. provision Create a name of your copy and attach a domain name or choose an auto-generated domain name… You can always add domain names to your application later
4. provision In seconds, your copy of the application is created and ready for use… Simply click on the name of the application to go to it.
5. provision In seconds, your copy of the application is created and ready for use… Simply click on the name of the application to go to it.
6. build Once configured, the site is ready to built… Our control panel gives you lots of options to manage your application.
7. build The info page gives you a summary of your configuration. SSH, SCP, SFTP connectivity info is on this page… with the option to reset your password.
8. build The htaccess page lets you restrict access to your site. Use this to restrict access to clients and developers. This also prevents search engines from indexing the site while you’re building it out.
9. collaborate Use team management to invite other developers to work on the site with you. The developers will get full SSH access to the site until you remove them from the access list.
10. collaborate Each team member can upload their own public key so you don’t have to manage passwords to each environment. Removing a developer from the team automatically removes their key from the environment.
11. collaborate Each team member can check in and check out code from SVN. “ subversion” will help you manage revisions and allow you to roll back in case disaster strikes. SVN
12. deploy Once your site is ready, you can deploy it to any other environment you want with just one-click! You can even setup development, staging, and production environments on different machines and manage them from WebEnabled. our production server your server Offline PC, Mac, Linux Amazon EC2 your site on our development server
13. re-use With WebEnabled, you don’t have to start each new project from scratch. Simply copy and re-use any of your existing WebEnabled sites. copy
14. get started today FREE 30-day trials are available at WebEnabled.com