Measure - the success of your social media campaigns from clicks to conversions to sales.Engage-with prospects that comment on your LinkedIn and Facebook posts.Schedule – posts on social platforms.Organize- your social media posts within campaigns.Manage - all your team's social profiles in one place.
Add any social profile from Facebook, twitter LinkedIn and G+ Group Search; Invite a colleague – manage a profile of a person whos not using oktopost (without password); Search for LinkedIn Groups and join them directly; filter -> members; frequency of comment; gives you summary of the LinkedIn Group
Campaign is basically to manage your posts according to the subject that the posts are about.. (Tracking conversions; blog posts; webinars; URL distribute on social media)
You can post to specific tabs in LinkedIn groups: promotions, jobs and discussion. Each post can be scheduled on multiple groups but on one tab at a time.
The social inbox aggregates all of your posts comments and enables you to respond on behalf of the oringal poster. The inbox will track comments only from posts that were scheduled using Oktopost. Check for people commenting/retweeting; Marketing team can reply/someone with technical knowledge.
Shows the LinkedIn name; Group from which he has joined; and also information from the lead form
Comes for each particular message; pretend is was a Google Ad you want to know which ad is doing well; each message -> How many times the message has been used; how many people clicked on this message -> how many conversions -> Beta testing (which message works best)
Top Groups -> Shows groups with the maximum posts; leads; conversions
Automatically add tags to URLs, enabling Google Analytics to report on social media campaigns.Use Bit.ly instead of our Okt.to service to shorten links.Update Salesforce.com with social media lead activity and campaigns. CRM measure ROIUpdate Marketo with social media lead activity and campaigns.
Now the first question your asking is..
What's the Difference Between Hootsuite and Oktopost?
• Hootsuite is a platform that was built for B2C.
• Oktopost is built around B2B requirements.
• Posting to many LinkedIn groups with different profiles is
• Scout private LinkedIn groups for comments on discussions
that we initiated
• Tracks social leads from the first click to a sale.
• Syncs detailed lead source information (Name; LinkedIn
• Aggregated analytics (Which LinkedIn Group generated the
Application to current B2B campaigns
• Client A
– Post jobs in multiple groups
– Start new discussions in many different groups with link to the website
– Track Leads
– Promote incentive plan on LinkedIn Groups
– Lead Generation applicable to Facebook & Twitter
• Client B
– Find most relevant groups
– Start discussions in groups
– Monitor comments/Replies
– Generate and track leads for remarketing
Reasons for use
• Potential Reach of LinkedIn Groups
– If each LinkedIn Groups has 5,000 members
– And the message is posted in 20 Groups
– Potential reach= 5,000 x 20 = 100,000*
• Saves time and manual work
• Might be able to substitute LinkedIn Signal to an extent
• Strategic Analysis of not only LinkedIn but Facebook posts and
tweets and thus can help B2C campaigns track leads
• New Opportunities
*subject to repetition of members in multiple groups
Hope you enjoyed the presentation!