1. The Magic Of A Smile
Did you greet the brand new day with a smile
or with a frowning face?
Ultimately, our day is dictated
by how we welcome it with.
And the magic formula is to smile.
Don't you love to see the smile of a loved one?
Young or old, a smile lights the face and shows
the inner beauty of the person.
Some quotes about “Smile”.
* You're never fully dressed without a smile.
- Martin Charnin
* Smiling makes you feel better about yourself,
even if you don’t feel like it.
- Lauraine Snelling
* Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be
the only sunshine he sees all day. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
* People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
- Lee Mildon
* Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
- W.C. Fields
* A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. -
* If you smile at someone, they might smile back.
* Everyone smiles in the same language.
- Author Unknown
* I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. -
2. * I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. -
* Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love,
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. - Mother Teresa
* A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's
worthwhile. - Author Unknown
From a Forwarded Email.
The Reality of Change
Change is not easy. But it is simple. Things will always
change. We don't have a choice about that, but we do
have a choice on how we react to change. The choice
really boils down to this...either we manage change,
or it will manage us.
Quite simply, change is an emotional process. We are all
creatures of habit who usually resist it, and welcome
routine. Uncharted waters are scary!
The truth, of course, is that change can be a wonderful
gift. In fact, it is the key that unlocks the doors to growth
and excitement in any organization. And, most
importantly, without it...
your competition will pass you by.
A good leader inspires people to have
confidence in their leader.
A great leader inspires people to have
confidence in themselves.