View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Oscar del Estal
Speak, Record and share
your English in the Blog
• Session 1: Blogs
- Creating a Blog and writing Blog posts and comments.
- Analysing different Blogs and online activities.
- Adding content to the top bar of our Blog
- Encouraging students’ participation in a Blog.
- Assessing Blog Activities
• Session 2: Audio activities
- Editing real audios (changing speed and frequency)
- Recording our own educational audios.
- Using Audacity and GLOGSTER.
- Downloading an MP3 from Youtube
- Embedding your own audios (Goear, Library)
• Session 3: Video activities
- Recording our students' videos.
- Editing and uploading the videos using OpenShot
- Post-video activities and assessment.
- Downloading a Youtube video
- Embedding your own videos
- Creating video-based activities
• Session 4: Creating your own activities
- Browsing different websites.
- Creating online activities and games for our students (Educaplay / Quizlet).
• Session 5: IWB activities
- How to get the most of an IWB
- Online downloadable IWB activities (Alexandria, Smart Exchange).
- Creating our own IWB activities
Session 1: Creating a blogpost
Session 2: Uploading an audio activity
Session 3: Posting a video activity
Session 4: Creating your own activity
Session 5: Publishing an IWB activity