Sienkiewicza Street in Kielcev of Poland . It is approximately 1270 metres long .
It was built in the middle of the 19th century. In 1919 it received its present name. In 1789 there were only 6 brick houses.
In 1821 Marian Potocki , an official land surveyor of the Polish Kingdom, created a spatial planning of Kielce.
In 1823, the present Sienkiewicza Street, on the initiative of Marian Potocki , was named after the Great Prince Pawlowicz . He was the most important character in the Polish Kingdom. In 1840 an impressive house with stables, inns and a theatre hall was built. Next to the building there was a post office and a school.