One fine body…
- Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
- Work Project Officer at Islamic Development Bank Group
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website http://www.islamifinance.com
- About Usama started his career in the Islamic Corporation for the development of the Private Sector (ICD) in mid-2000. At present, ICD is the Private Sector arm of the Islamic Development Bank Group, and is a 2 billion dollar multilateral servicing 52 OIC member countries. During his 15 years, Usama held a variety of roles that helped propel him to what he is today. He initially started in the foundation of the ICD and gain trust from upper management that positioned his as a direct assistant to the CEO. During his tenor he created the companies first record and archival system and administered various relationship functions. In 2009, Usama was 1 of 3 who co-founded THIQAH. The company was the ...
Get their content delivered to you.