5S For The Office by Operational Excellence Consulting
by OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE CONSULTING on Oct 27, 2012
- 4,189 views
To become a Lean enterprise, office activities must fully support shop-floor manufacturing operations to eliminate waste. The adoption of 5S throughout all office functions is the first step to ...
To become a Lean enterprise, office activities must fully support shop-floor manufacturing operations to eliminate waste. The adoption of 5S throughout all office functions is the first step to increase efficiency.
This presentation provides a blueprint for building a Lean foundation for your office. You will learn how to mobilize and align your management team to launch or improve 5S in your office. The presentation covers 5S and Visual Management key concepts, best practices, step-by-step implementation guidance, and the best ways to integrate 5S into the organization's culture to achieve sustainable world-class excellence.
1. Understand the benefits of working in a clean and neat environment
2. Identify waste in the office environment
3. Define each of the 5S principles, and identify visual management tools
4. Explain how to implement each of the 5S principles
5. Describe how to apply visual controls to enhance workplace organization
6. Identify the necessary infrastructure for starting and sustaining a 5S initiative
7. Define the critical success factors for 5S implementation
Introduction & Overview
5S Lays the Foundation for a Lean Office
5S Helps to Eliminate Waste
What is 5S?
Benefits of 5S
5S Principles - Step By Step
How to Conduct a Red Tagging Exercise
Creating a Visual Office
Applying 5S to Improve Safety, Quality, Equipment Reliability & Productivity
5S in the Office
5S Audit System
5S Maturity Levels
5S & Kaizen
Supporting Lean Tools for 5S
How to Sustain 5S
Critical Success Factors
To download this complete presentation, please go to: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views