Unique hands-on training by a top “mentor” DM Begins immediately Explain training program, including company-produced materials Product training Marketing/sales Recruiting Financial management Agency Information Management System Computer-based policy processing system Information network ClientVision/FAME Share individual experiences and successes [NEXT SLIDE]
Discuss product lines including: auto homeowners business (commercial) life traditional and fixed annuities disability long-term care specialty boats motorcycles value added products and services relocation services educational loans auto loans others as they become available asset accumulation (coming soon) variable life insurance variable annuities fund of funds [NEXT SLIDE]
10. <ul>TRAINING AND SUPPORT </ul><ul>Company and District training and support include: </ul><ul><ul><li>Product Knowledge </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Presentation Skills </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Marketing Programs </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Staffing </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Financial Controls </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Agency Operations </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Computer Training </li></ul></ul>
11. <ul>Wide array of insurance products and financial solutions </ul><ul><ul><li>Auto
12. Property: home, renters, condo, etc.
14. Life & Financial Services
15. Motorcycles, RV’s, Boats, Jet Skis, etc. </li></ul></ul><ul>PRODUCT PORTFOLIO </ul>
16. <ul>MARKETING PROGRAMS </ul>Natural Markets – People in your world Netquote / Agency Insider / Insure Me Affinity Marketing – Medical, Teachers, Firemen, Police, etc. Referrals Target Lists – Direct Mail / AMP / Market Point Newsletters Apartment Managers Restaurants / Automotive Repair / Retail Service Sponsor Local Events – OHHSA, fairs, etc. Networking Clubs – BNI Other Networking groups Yellow Pages Centers of Influence – Real Estate, Auto Salesmen, Mortgage Brokers
17. <ul>Farmers Insurance Group CAREER CONVERSION REQUIREMENTS </ul><ul><li>Obtain your Property/Casualty and Life licenses.
18. Complete the Reserve training program.
19. Produce a minimum of 40 P/C and a minimum of 8 life policies.
20. Receive full commissions on all policies. </li></ul>