Be the first to like this
Presentation made at the Internet and Democracy Conference in Kiev, Ukraine, 18 February 2011.
My talk focuses on:
- what is a multi-stakeholder governance process?
- what is the Internet model?
- what is ICANN?
- how is it structured?
- how is it multi-stakeholder bottom-up?
- Structure of GNSO
- Structure of At-Large
- The End-User principle (no filtering)
- The Internet is changing the world of business
- The Internet is changing the world
- The Internet economic weight on GDP
- how do you create a business climate which will take advantage of the Internet?
- Join multi-stakeholder governance processes at ICANN
- An Internet Kill Switch is a Kill Switch for your economy