Application Changing Your World By Degrees
Ambassadors to the Folks Back Home
8. In light of Titus 3:3, what should be our mindset as Titus 3:1-3
Ambassadors for Christ? How is this evident in your life
May 2, 2010 – Pastor Tom
9. Who are the authorities in your life? How well have you We live, breathe and thrive connected to the folks back home.
related to them? How could you do better? Vs. 3
10. Who is watching your life?
How we live in the Neighborhood of Humanity matters! Vs. 1-2
Titus 3:1-3 outlines behavior and attitudes that a
Christian should pursue and also those that should be As God’s children we get to help set the table for a person’s
in our past. meal with Jesus. Rev. 3:20
• Pray that God will help you in the pursuit of those
attitudes and behavior He wants for you.
• Ask God to help you to be free from past habits.
• Receive strength from the Holy Spirit to do the next
• Pray for one of your pastors this week.
Oregon City Evangelical Church ~ www.ocec.net
Growth Group Study Guide
5. What can you learn to better understand the concept of
Week of _May 2, 2010_ being subject to rulers and authorities in Titus 3:1 from the
a. Romans 13:1-2
1. Home is where…
b. 1 Peter 2:13-15
2. If you were appointed as an Ambassador where would you
want to be sent?
6. Compare Titus 3:1 to Acts 5:27-32. What’s the difference
between submitting to authorities and unconditionally
3. In what situation(s) do you least exhibit your faith?
Check out line
After an exam
Traffic Jam 7. Knowing who we once were (Titus 3:3), what does Paul
At home mean when he tells Titus to remind the people to show true
Suffering and/or death humility to all men? Use the following scriptures to build your
Other a. Titus 3:1-2
Into the Word
4. Why do you think Paul stressed the concept of “doing what is
good” repeatedly to Titus? (2:6, 14; 3:1, 8, 14) b. James 3:13
c. Galatians 6:1
What is it about human nature that makes such reminders
necessary? Titus 3:3
d. Philippians 2:3