1. Born March 1, 1994, in Ontario,Canada, Justin Bieber was raised bya single mom in the small town ofStratford.
2. As a child, Bieber showed a strong interest in music, teaching himself to play many instruments, dancing and stuffs.
3. It was an obscure talent contest inhis hometown, in which the 12-year-old Bieber finished second that puthim on the road to superstardom.
4. As a way to share his singing with family,Justin and his mom began posting clips ofBieber performing covers of StevieWonder, Michael Jackson, and Ne-Yo onYouTube. Within months, Justin was anInternet sensation, with a large following of
5. An eager manager arranging for theteenager to fly to Atlanta to consider arecord deal. There, Bieber had a chancemeeting with Usher, who eventually signedthe young singer to a contract..
6. Biebers first single, One Time, went certified platinum in his native Canada shortly after itsrelease. His album matched that success, sellingmore than 137,000 copies within a week of hitting stores.
7. And when Baby music video is released, almost the whole worldwide know him as the video reached over 700 million views on YouTube.
8. His career is getting bigger andbigger. After his first album, MyWorld, he then released his secondalbum, My World 2.0 followed by MyWorld Acoustic, Never Say Never
9. He even made a tour for his first two albums, MyWorld & My World 2.0. In 2010, he made a hugeachievement when he sold out the whole MadisonSquare Garden arena, New York in 22 minutes.
10. My World Tour: Madison Square Garden
11. My World Tour: Malaysia
12. From zero tohero.From a Stratfordkid to a hugesuperstar.