1. Raising the Public Profile of Religious Diversity: The in 2003-founded Auckland Inter-faith Council-non-profit organisation on the Registry of Incorporated Societies, tax exempt and donee status with Inland Revenue, and on register of the Charities Commission-create public events throughout the year
2. AIFC Executive Members with MP Su’a William Sio, AGM June 2011
3. Hosted National Interfaith Forum in Feb. 2005 using a varietyof local venues including the Shri Swaminarayan Mandir inAvondale
4. 2009 National Interfaith Forum
5. 2009 National Interfaith Forum Participants
6. Interfaith Worship Service2009 National Interfaith Forum
7. Local programmes Series of Panel Discussions Life Cycle- birth, marriage, milestones, death Spiritual Solutions to Social problems– domestic violence, substance abuse, etc. Journeys of Faith – personal stories Keeping and Practicing Faith In NZ Today
8. 3 guest speakers addressing the topic for the final time, Keeping& Practicing Faith in NZ Today.
9. Musical End of Year Celebrations 5th November 2011An afternoon of inspirational words andmusic on the theme: SHARING HOPEVenue: Pah Road Church of Jesus Christ ofLatter-Day Saints, Royal Oak.
15. Tongan choir from the host Church ofJesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints,Pah Road.
16. Meeting, Greeting, and Eating happily!
17. “Interfaith In Action” 1 May 2012introducing 3 local interfaith initiatives Pearl of the Islands – Kerem Caliskan
18. Peaceful Passing-BuddhistAmitabha Hospice Service Trust Ecie Hursthouse
19. Unitec Chaplaincy – Ricky Waters
20. Film Night – “Of Gods & Men” 31 May
21. Guest Speaker at AGM Rev Uesifili Unasa
22. Report of Regional InterfaithDialogue at AGM – 18 July 2012
23. Youth Interfaith Vigil for Chch St Matthews in the City
24. Join us….. Membership is $20 per year You can be added to our email list to receive notices – please see Secretary Jocelyn Armstrong. Can you --- be a speaker? Offer a venue? Have your choir sing at one of our events? Make a BIG donation?