2. <ul><li>When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. </li></ul><ul><li>But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls… </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>“ Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end." </li></ul>
4. “ In order to have friendship you must look past the color to the soul, because within the soul lies a rainbow of many colors.”
5. “ Success must be continually practiced or it will take wings and fly away.”
6. “ Believe you can and you're halfway there.”
7. “ He is happiest who finds peace in his home.”
8. “ When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
9. <ul><li>“ Water falls down the hills, it creates a beautiful waterfall. When it crashes on rocks, white foam is created, expressing its incredible hidden beauty. When the river silently flows through the valleys, it becomes mysterious and magical. These different things that happen to the river water along its path are all manifestations of its beauty. So, too, if we are to make meaning out of our odyssey as human beings on this planet, we have to accept that whatever happens on our way adds to life's beauty.” </li></ul>
10. “ There are many things in life that will catch your eye. But only a few will catch your heart....”
11. “ There are two important days in a woman’s life: the day she was born and the day she finds out why.”
12. The day I see a leaf is a marvel of a day. <ul><li>"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” </li></ul>
13. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
14. I will be the gladdest thing Under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers And not pick one.
15. “ Do all things with love.” “ Offer a helping hand…” “ I Love you…”
16. “ We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” <ul><li>“ While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. “ </li></ul>
17. Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into.
18. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.