In this session we’ll take a look at 7 unique higher education case studies showcasing the diversity of Drupal solutions in the .edu space. The case studies show Drupal as a solution for everything from departmental web presences to university wide web publishing solutions and learning management systems. Culled from interviews with university IT teams across the country from private to public both large and small, we’ll examine implementation choices, lessons learned and the business reasons that made Drupal the right choice.
We'll identify the top issues facing Higher Education and how Drupal can help address them.
We'll take a look at seven case studies of Drupal in use in higher ed:
- Drupal as Unit CMS - College of Fine Arts, UT Austin
- Drupal as Flagship - Duke University
- Drupal as Intranet - California State University, Monterey Bay
- Drupal as LMS - ELMS, Penn State University
- Drupal as Lingua Franca - Stanford University
- Drupal as University Wide Solution - Yale University
- Drupal as OOTB software - Open Academy, University of California, Berkeley
We’ll look at lessons learned and resources available to higher education Drupal implementers.
This Session has been presented at Drupal Camp UT Austin.