3. “Either write
Or do something
4. Reading is Nutrients for your brain..
As we are approaching the season of festivals, it is
now time to remember and read all the good
traditions yester years.
5. Why so much promotion is important for reading?
Reading is a joyous habit and one can experience it only
by experience it in actuality. Reading books make your
mind free from your chaotic life and instills peace inside
you. Furthermore, it makes you relax and during the
process, it exercises your brain. Many readers believe
that reading books is like watching movies.
6. While reading books, you will create your own
world with all the imaginative characters.
Because of this, it can boost your power of
imagination and make you a better thinker.
Reading a book is the best medicine to kill
7. Since there are many types of books such as
technical and management books, self-
improvement books, storybooks, academic books
and others, you will get different kinds of
knowledge from them and will wholly benefit you,
help you make your life meaningful. There are
some do’s and don’ts while reading a book and
these steps will surely help you.
8. • Never read a book too close to your eyes and too far away
from your eyes.
• Read single best books than many mediocre ones.
• Do not just go through the words, understand the meaning
• Bookmark the important pages for future references.
• Do not get discouraged if you did not understand the book
in first reading, you will surely understand it after a second try.
• Do not think about anything different while reading.
• Maintain a good reading environment near your favourite
9. Parents, individuals that inspire children to read
Is said that the home is the first school of a child.
Children follow the footsteps paved by their parents.
Thus, parents are the first teachers of their children.
Researchers have proved that children learn about
reading before they enter school. Children learn to read
from the environment that they grow up.
10. Parents can do a lot to arouse interest in reading
among their children, from preschoolers to
elementary-age children to adolescents. There are
certain ways on how parents can contribute in child
11. • Parents can help their children in developing the reading habit by
reading to their children.
• Parents can join a library nearby and go regularly with their children.
• Always praise your child’s interest in books.
• Read a pictorial book with your finger pointing on the picture so that
your child can relate the texts with the pictures.
• Always get library books that capture your children’s interests.
• Start reading the intro of the book along with your children and wait
for the interest arise among them so that they continue on their won.
• Give books as gifts, rewards and presents to your child.
12. Motivating your siblings and friends for reading
You can contribute a lot in your neighbourhood by helping
your friends to encourage them to read books. You can
start from your own home by giving your inspirations to
your siblings. Younger ones always follow the elders and if
you show your younger ones reading books, they will
develop a reading habit by design that will be beneficial to
them in the nearest future.