1. PREPAIR BY:Ilham Karimi Binti Mat RofD20111048196
2. Whole number is a serial number startingfrom 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,…...Whole numbers are the basis of most of the Fraction & Decimal ismathematical ideas not a whole number!Mastery of basic skills can help studentslearn other topics.
3. •Each digit in a number has a place value and value of a particular digit hundred twenty a 4 9 3 Number above is 493 Have three digits Digit 3 is in place "sa". Value 3 indicates that there are three "a" Digit 9 is located at "twenty". Value of 9 indicates that there are 9 "twenty" Digit 4 is in place "hundred". Value of 4 indicates that there are four "hundred"
4. Write whole numbers in wordstwenty a3 1 Thirty-one hundred twenty a 3 7 5 Three hundred and seventy-five thousand hundred twenty a 2 4 1 8 Two thousand four hundred and eighteen
5. Fifty-six 56 Seven ratuh twenty-three 723 Five thousand six hundred and twenty-seven 5627
6. Rounding is used to obtain the expected value. The expected value isthe nearest value. A number can be rounded to a specific place value inaccordance with the following rounding rules. if the digit is 5 or more, add 1 to the digit in the place to be rounded up and replace the other digits to the right of 0. if the digit is less than 5, keep the digit in the place to be rounded up and replace the other digits to the right of the empty
7. > More than < Less thanRound 457828 to the nearest hundred 457828 2<5 , keep the digits 8 and replace all digits to the right of 0Place value is hundreds answer : 457800
8. > More than < Less than Round 4279 to the nearest fifty 4279 9>5 , add 1 to the digit 7 and replace all digits to the right of 0Value place is twenty answer : 4280
9. ADDITION AND SUBTRACTIONADDItionAddition is the process of finding the sum of two or more numbers.The steps involved in the addition of whole numbers:i. Arrange the numbers vertically according tothe place.i. Add the digits in descending order, a, twenty, hundred and beyond.ii. Step work from right to left.
11. ADDITION AND SUBTRACTIONSUBTRACTION• Subtraction is the process of finding the difference between the two to find the remainder when a smaller number subtracted from the larger number.• Example: subtract 3 from 9, 9 - 3 = 6.• The steps involved in subtraction of the whole number is the same the steps that need to be taken to increase.
13. MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISIONmultiplication• Multiplication is repeated addition process.• Steps to perform multiplication: = Round numbers sorted by the place. = Multiply by a, twenty and beyond.• The product of a whole number by the number zero is equal to zero (3 x 0 = 0)• The product of a whole number of one, corresponding to the number itself (9 x 1 = 9)
14. EXAMPLE :Solve 318 x 34 = ? 318X 34 1272 95410812
15. MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISIONDIVISION• Division is the equal sharing operations.• When 0 divided by any number, the result is either 0 (0 ÷ 5 = 0).• Division of a number by 0 is worthless.• Steps to do the division: = Round numbers arranged in conventional form. = Begin dividing the value of the greatest.
17. PRINCIPLES OF CALCULATION• When there is only one operation, a calculation is done from left to right.• Calculation involving the operations + and - only or x and only, a calculation is done from left to right.• To make calculations involving brackets and a number of operations, operating in the proper brackets solved first, followed by the x and and a + and -. For example, 45 + (2 x 5) - 12 4 = 52.
18. List of Questions ….Which is the two thousand six hundred and forty-nine?A 2639B 2649C 2469D 2339
19. List of Questions ….Round 42838 to the nearest thousand.A 42840B 42900C 42800D 43000
20. List of Questions ….Get the sum of 2344 and 129.Next obtain minus revenue for the number.A 2473/ 2215B 2561/ 2135C 2910/ 2153D 2437/ 2215
21. Senarai Soalan….What is the product of 345 and 12?A 4041B 4400C 4140D 4144
22. List of Questions ….Solve 54816 ÷ 12 =A 4568B 4566C 4368D 4364
23. List of Questions ….Solve 47 x 2 – ( 6 + 12 ) =A 70B 65C 72D 76
24. WOW!!! EXCELLENT~~ NEXT QUESTION
25. WOW!!! EXCELLENT~~ NEXT QUESTION
26. WOW!!! EXCELLENT ~~ NEXT QUESTION
27. WOW!!! EXCELLENT ~~ NEXT QUESTION
28. WOW!!! EXCELLENT ~~ NEST QUESTION
29. THE END
30. NEXT TRY QUESTIONAGAIN!
31. NEXT TRY QUESTIONAGAIN!
32. NEXT TRY QUESTIONAGAIN!
33. NEXT TRY QUESTIONAGAIN!
34. NEXT TRY QUESTIONAGAIN!
35. LIST OF QUESTION…. TRY THE ENDAGAIN!
36. LIST OF QUESTION QUESTION 1 QUESTION 2 QUESTION 3 THE END QUESTION 4 QUESTION 5 QUESTION 6