1. INTEGRATINGSOCIAL MEDIATRAVEL AGENCYM LCBNIAFH by NUR HISYAM BIN KAMARUDDIN
3. DEFINITION OF
4. DEFINITION OF SOCIAL
5. DEFINITION OF SOCIAL MEDIA
7. INTERDEPENDENCE BETWEEN
8. INTERDEPENDENCE SOCIAL MEDIA BETWEEN
9. INTERDEPENDENCE SOCIAL MEDIA BETWEEN
10. INTERDEPENDENCE SOCIAL MEDIA BETWEEN TRAVEL AGENCY
12. Social media is like teen sex.Everyone want to do it.Nobody know how.When it’s finally done thereis surprise it’s no better.Avinash Kaushik,Analytics Evangelist, Google
13. Officially though,social media is not like teen sex
14. Officially, social media is an umbrellaterm that defines the various activitiesthat integrate the technology, socialinteraction, and the construction of theword, pictures, videos and audios. http:/ www.wikipedia.org /
15. It’s also a fancy way to describethe zillions of the conversationspeople are having online 24/7
18. SUCCESS FROM
19. SUCCESSFAILURE FROM
23. THEWISDOMOF PLAY
27. INNOVATION ON
28. INNOVATION ON THE
29. INNOVATIONON THE PRAIRIE
31. #1BECAUSE 3 OUT OF 4 MALAYSIANSUSE SOCIAL TECHNOLOGY
32. #2BECAUSESOCIAL MEDIAIS A GREATCUSTOMERSERVICE TOOL
37. #7BECAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA ISDEMOCRATIZING COMMUNICATION.BIG TIME. Technology is shifting the power away from the editors, the publishers, “” the establishment, the media elite. Now, it’s the people who are in the control. Rupert Murdoch, Global Media Entrepreneur
38. BECAUSE, DEAR FRIEND SOCIAL MEDIA IS AWESOME FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH…
40. 1: GOAL RULE #Define yourbusinessobjectives
41. 2: LISTENRULE # Monitor and interpret your prospect’s conversations
42. 3: BUILDRULE # Use your channels to engage and drives traffic
45. uf w
46. u kf w
47. u kf w s
48. u kf w c s
49. u kf w c sb
50. u kf w c sb n
51. u kf w ci sb n
52. u kf w e ci sb n
53. RULE # 4: ENGAGE
55. Make sure you comment on todays blog post to win two free Ask tickets!Questions
56. Make sure you comment on todays blog post to win two free Ask tickets!Questions Check out our latestInstallment in our educational Video series and gives your thoughts!
57. @Amanda_W Thanks for reaching out! How can we help you today? Make sure you comment on todays blog post to win two free Ask What are your tickets!Thoughts on ourNewest product? Questions Likes/Dislikes? Check out our latest Installment in our educational Video series and gives your thoughts!
67. 1000 YEARSThe length of time that itwould take to watch allvideos onw
68. 13,000,000The number of articles available on Wikipedia.
69. 3,600,000,000 The number of photo archived in Flickr.com as of June 2009. That’s roughly I photo per every 2 people on the planet
70. 3,000,000The average number of Tweets per day on Twitter.com
71. 1382%The monthlygrowth rate ofTwitter usersfrom January toFebruary 2009.
72. 5,000,000,000 The number of minutes users spent on Facebook each day.
73. 1,000,000,000The amount of content(web links, news stories,blog posts, notes,photos, etc.)shared each week on Facebook.
74. “”If Facebook were a countryit would be the 3rd largestcountry in the world.Mark ZuckerbergCf
75. The word blog is irrelevant.What important is that it isnow common, and will soon be expected,that every intelligent person(and quite a few unintelligent ones)will have media platform where theyshare what they care aboutwith the world.Seth Godin, Author
76. 93% of Social Media usersbelieve a company must have presence in social mediaCone, Business in Social Media Study, September 2008
77. YOU SEE, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A DIALOGUE, NOT A MONOLOGUE.