View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Company name : BSW Berhad
BSW Bhd Building,
Jalan Tronoh Utama, 037500 Tronoh,Perak Darul Ridzuan
E-mail : BSWBhd5@gmail.com.my
Call : (+603-9813913)
Fax : (+603-9813912)
Nature of business:
1. BSW Berhad have become the most reliable and amazing virtual center for
designing and engineering.
2. Providing services in all aspect of engineering including civil, structural
and building services.
• BSW Berhad incorporated on 17th August 1995.
• Was started in east coast especially in Terengganu and Kelantan.
• Has branches in Singapore after two years.
• Was set up primilarily to supply foreign workers to qualified
businesses in Malaysia.
• The second branch located at Gangnam, Korea and the new places
• involved in many kind of constructions such in building, mechanical
and environmental engineering.
• have extensive experience with public and private sector projects.
• had construct are Kuala Lumpur Management University (KLMU)
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia (2007) and Swiss Garden Hotel, Resort and
Country Golf Club, Lumut Perak, Malaysia (2008) as Mechanical
Nur Izzati binti Ab.
Ezza Hafriza binti
Nur Azreen binti Ab.
Alyaa Anisah binti
TO FULFILL AND ENHANCE CUSTOMER’S
SATISFACTION WITH CRITICAL AND DEEP
THINKING, COMING UP WITH BEST RESULTS WHICH
LEADS TO LOYALTY AND RETENTION, AND MAKE THE
WORLD A GREENER PLACE BY PRESERVING OUR
PROVIDE SOLUTIONS FOR CLIENTS IN ORDER TO
ACHIEVE COMFORT AND LUXURY, WITHOUT
FORGETTING AND COMPROMISING THE DEFINITION
OF QUALITY AND PRICE.
• To supply adequate water supply to occupants
inside the building of CTZ Properties bhd.
• To prevent shortage of water supply.
• For future maintenance or repairing.
• To provide building occupants with cold and
• To provide the occupants with
treated, purified, clear water for daily
uses, necessities and activities.
The natural and clean sources of water from
the top of hill and directly at Sungai Belaga.
Direct water supply from sources of water.
The facilities for the residents.
Structure constructed at the river bank or reservoir
for water intake
Strong and stable
• When the water flow which large floating debris it
does not damage the structure.
Coarse and fine screens are placed at the inlet
gate to trap debris in river.
Entrance of the inlet gate is big enaugh.
• Quantity of water pump meets the water treatment
plant requirement can be operated during low flow
• A screen is placed at the water entrance of
inlet gate, to prevent floating impurities from
entering pumping chamber.
• Coarse screen : to exclude large sized
• Fine screen: placed after the coarse screen to
remove final impurities.
• Function of water aeration process;
i. Increase the dissolve oxygen in the water.
ii. Enhance the freshness of water
iii. Reduce hydrogen sulphude odour in water
iv. Oxidize soluble iron andmanganese into
insoluble iron and manganese oxide
• Chemical is add into raw water.
• The chemical is added in the channel that
transport water from aeration process basin
to flucculation process tank.
• Purpose: To generate thickening agent to trap
micro impurities in water.
• Alum acts as a thickening agent that allo small
particles combine and form flucculations.
• Coagulations is a process where fine
flocculants are combined togather to form
larger and heavier flocculants.
To remove suspended
solid from water
One level rectangular
with horizontal flow
Two level rectangular
with horizontal flow
• Carried out by passing the water through the
porous medium that can trap suspended
• Pressure filter --> Placed in airtight tank, so the
pressure can be applied on water.
• Fluoride is add on the water.
• Function: To reduce the dental problems
among consumer especially children.
• Chemical compound normally used in
flouridation process sodium silicofluoride
• Concentration of fluoride permitted
• Function : to Eliminated bacteria.
• Chlorine agent in the form of solid, liquid or
gas is added into specific dostage.
• Normally method that used in water
treatment is by chlorination
• Chlorine agent or chlorine compound in the
form solid , liquid or gas is added into water
• Low acidic value cause corrosion in the
• Function : To prevent corrosion in pipe.
• Hydrated lime Ca(OH)
• Combination of both gravity and pumping system.
The gravity system usually must locate at high land that called
Water in reservoir will be an adequate supply, in case the
pump broke down.
Water in service tank is distribute during high demand at peak
At night, water is store in service tanks to be distributed during
hour the following day.
Therefore, both pump and gravity system are works together.
Economical and practical because pumping
process are operates at fixed rate.
Pump operates with high efficient and required
Easy to design the pipe layout
Damage is easy to be reduces :
Any system can be used when there are a few
damages in this system.
If supplied is located lower than water
treatment plant, pressure in the pipe becomes
too high ndeasily damages pipe and
High pressure during low emand period
especially at night
High operational cost to maintain pump and
• Pipes – Mild Steel and Polythene
• Tank – Steel
• Main Tank – 2500mm L x 2600mm W x
• Storage Tank – 1834mm L x 1951mm W x
• Pipes – Lead and Copper
• Water Heater – Copper
• Various kinds of sanitary appliances are needed
in order to fulfill a variety functions which are
supplied with water.
• Propose built at the best location which is Jalan
Gopeng near Sungai Belaga because of the
nearest water sources.
• Propose to use the Gravity & Pump system and
Radial system for the distribution system.
• Propose to use indirect system which used less
pressure to transfer the water into the building
and can supply emergency water supply.
NO MATERIAL RATE QUANTITY AMOUNT
ESTIMATION FOR WATER
1. Water Tank RM900.00 52 RM46800.00
2. Machine Equipment RM45000.00 3 RM135000.00
3 Pump RM1000.00 6 RM6000.00
4 Chemical subtanes RM1000.00 Assumption
5 Manholes RM2000.00 8 RM16000.00
ESTIMATION FOR WATER
1. Septic Tank RM1200.00 4 RM4800.00
2. Pipe Valve RM30.00 700 RM21000.00
3. Pump RM1000.00 6 RM6000.00
4. Water Meter RM300.00 6 RM1800.00
5. Garden Tap RM20.00 8 RM160.00
Main total RM242560.00