1. MN319 - E-MARKETINGTEAM WORKK`N`B MUSIC SHANE GOREY 10721023 SAM HARTE 10360509 MARK POWER 10372595 SOFJA CAREVA 69444076
2. INTRODUCTIONWEBSITE SOCIAL MEDIA Static and passive High bounce rate Designed in house four years ago Klout,Edgerank
3. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION Title tag Meta tag Structure of URLs Navigation Quality Images Heading tags Restrict crawling Mobile sites Social media
4. ONLINE ADVERTISING MEASUREMENTS Social Media Google Analytics Advertisements Pages per visit Facebook Advertising Average time on site LinkedIn Advertising Bounce rate Twitter Advertising Google AdWords Heat maps Facebook insights
5. EMARKETING STRATEGY SOCIAL MEDIA.IE`S 10C MODEL Context Content Analyse where you and your competitors are in the market Create sharable digital content Consumers Connections Identify who and where your target audience are Grow your community using bought, owned and earned media Community Conversation Develop a community of followers with common interests Be consistent to your brand image through all conversation Concepts Contagious Generate ideas to attract attention to your business Encourage your branded content to be shared through other Collaboration communities Build and develop partnerships with customers, prospects Conversion and business partners Measure and analysis the ROI on social media
6. CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS1. Set up a structured e-marketing strategy following the “10 Cs” model2. A new website should be created, linking all their social media sites. It should incorporate blogs and forums in order to interact with the consumers.3. The social media pages which are now set up for K`n`B Music should be used on a daily basis.4. Search engine optimization must be implemented to increase traffic.5. Focusing on online advertising through Google advertisements and social media sites will improve ROI on advertising.6. In order to analysis the results of all changes made, measurements of all activities should be looked at and analysed on a regular basis.