2. General Rules The game is best of three to 21 points. Games must be won by 2 points. MANAGERS MEETING A team will win by “whitewash” if they score 17 points before the opponent scores 2. A team will win by “skunk” if they score 11 points before the opponent scores 1. The center of the cups will be positioned 25 feet apart. The game begins with a coin toss to determine which team goes first.
3. Each Round Players can stand no closer than one normal step in front of the cup. MANAGERS MEETING The first player from the first team will toss both of his/her washers. Then, the first player from the second team will toss both of his/her washers. Points are tallied at this time. The winning team from this round will determine, which second player will toss first.
4. Scoring MANAGERS MEETING A team scores 5 points for each washer in the hole and 1 point for each washer on the board. Cancellation scoring is used, so both teams cannot score in the same round. For example, if Team A makes 2 on the board, and Team B makes 1 on the board, Team A will be awarded 1 point.
5. Unsportsmanlike Penalties Players who receive 2 unsportsmanlike penalties in a game, will be ejected from the game and the facility. MANAGERS MEETING Unsportsmanlike penalties include: Arguing Calls. Deliberately interfering with players on the opposing team. Cursing or taunting opposing players or officials. Players may not argue calls at any time for any reason. The calls and determinations of the officials are FINAL.
6. Quiz MANAGERS MEETING Now please complete the quiz below.