Transcript of "NTLT 2013 - Jay Sagmyr - Are we having fun yet?"
Are we having fun yet?
Student engagement in project-based assessment
• Some students want artistic
• Some students want tutors to
control other students
• Need for clarity in the
objectives when laying out the
• The planning phase was too long
• Students perceived the
assessment as industrially
• Most students are actively
engaging with their own learning
• Most students found the
problem solving skills
• Most students feel far better
equiped to develop their own
• Epic Jam 2013 was sucessfully
delivered to an appreciative
audience on September 12th.
• Over fifty students were involved
in the performance,
management, and production
Technically speaking, no one cried this time
Silent weeping, sobbing, and moments of mindless terror were not measured.
Refers to students only.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.