1. In Memory Of Jessie Theresa Lane June 30 th 1937 - March 14 th 1995 & Ira Lane July 26 th 1932 - Febuary 16 th 1995
2. Ira Lane July 26 th 1932 – February 16 th 1995 <ul><li>Ira leaves to morn his son Colin, daughters Kimberly and Corinne, granddaughters Natasha and Megan, grandsons Clayton and Kelby. He also leaves to morn one brother Frank Lane (Olive Lane), and one sister Janet Collins. </li></ul>Jessie Theresa (Saunders) Lane June 30 th 1937 – March 14 th 1995 Jessie leaves to morn her son Colin, daughter Kimberly, granddaughter Natasha and grandson Kelby. She also leaves to morn six sisters Olive Collins ( deceased), Audrey Saunders ( deceased), Ruby Wells ( Howard Wells), Dinah Collins (Roy Collins), Geneva Rogers (Winston Rogers), Rexine Saunders & three brothers Pearce Saunders ( Mildred Saunders), Gladstone Saunders (Effie Saunders), Edwin Saunders (Ester Saunders).
3. Pop <ul><li>You are remembered by each passing day My heart aches for you each day. </li></ul><ul><li>I miss your screams and fipping too But now I know it all was true.. I'd chase you, and torment you all day, up the road, until you had something to say. </li></ul><ul><li>Where ever you went I would go for the ride , just so I could sit by your side. You’d hold my hand, and I would give you a kiss. Those days I cherish and do sure miss. But as time goes by, I understand you had to go But remember I Loved you so. </li></ul>
4. Nan <ul><li>I really feel quite special That God has chosen you. To be a person in my life Who knows me through and through. </li></ul><ul><li>The time that we spend talking, I've always felt you heard... You've been so good at listening To each and every word. </li></ul><ul><li>And even things I didn't share, You somehow heard them too. I think this is a special gift That God has given you. </li></ul><ul><li>So I just want to thank you For being there for me, And showing me acceptance And love so totally. </li></ul>
5. Mom & Dad <ul><li>We are here because of you You've given us love and so much more We give thanks to our Lord </li></ul><ul><li>For sending you to teach us right from wrong You've showed us what family really means You've nurtured our needs We thank you mom and dad </li></ul><ul><li>From the bottom of our hearts we give thanks And we will never forget All the love we had </li></ul><ul><li>Our bestfriends and parents You're always there to lend a helping hand Now we've grown and we know </li></ul><ul><li>What it means when you say you love us Now we'd like to say these words to you We love you too </li></ul><ul><li>We thank you mom and dad From the bottom of our hearts we give thanks And we will never forget All the love we had </li></ul>
29. Created In Memory of My Grandmother & Grandfather I Love you Nan & Pop By: Natasha Lane