1. A Technical Seminar On “Red Tacton” Submitted In partial fulfillment for the award of the degree of Bachelor of TechnologyIn Computer Science and Engineering
2. Overview• Introduction• Working Principle• Human Area Network• Features• Applications• Intuitive Operations• Security• Conclusion
3. Introduction• Technology is making many things easier.• Red Tacton is a new human area network technology.• It gives us safe and high speed network transmission.
4. Introduction• Def :- “Red Tacton is a new Human Area Networking technology that uses the surface of the human body as a safe, high speed network transmission path. Red Tacton uses the minute electric field emitted on the surface of the human body”.
5. Working Principle• Red Tacton relies upon the principle that the optical properties of an electro-optic crystal can vary according to the changes of a weak electric field.
6. Human Area Network• In addition to the WANs (Internet) and LANs, there are applications best served by Human Area Networks (HANs) that connect the last meter• Human society is entering an era of ubiquitous computing, where everything is networked
7. Human Area Network
9. TOUCH• Touching, gripping, sitting, walking, stepping and other human movements can be the triggers for unlocking or locking, starting or stopping equipment, or obtaining data
10. BROADBAND & INTERACTIVE• drivers can be downloaded instantly and execute programs can be sent. Communication speed can deteriorate Device drivers can be in crowded spaces due to a lack of downloaded instantly and bandwidth executable programs can (wireless LAN) be quickly sent.(RED TACTON)
11. BROADBAND & INTERACTIVE
12. ANY MEDIA• In addition to the human body, various conductors and dielectrics can be used as transmission media. Conductors and dielectrics may also be used in combination
14. ApplicationsAN Alarm sounds automatically to avoidaccidental medicine ingestionTouch advertising and receive information
15. Applications JUST TOUCHING A PHONE MAKES IT YOUR OWN JUST SITTING IN THE SEAT TRIGGERS THE CAR TO LOAD ALL ITS PRESETS, JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE
16. Intuitive Operations Touch printer to print Instantaneous private network via personal handshake
17. Security Applications User verification and unlocking with just a touch
18. Conclusion• We conclude that, when we compare Red Tacton with other technology present today it can give a better performance over others• And we can say that to connect the network with in short distances Red Tacton is best.• In this technology there is no problem of hackers as our body is itself a media.