3. The day when you will find that I have becomevery old, try to have some patience with me andtry to understand me.
4. If I get dirty by eating …If I have some difficulty dressing …Be patient! Remember the hours that I spent to make youlearn all sorts of things when you were small.
5. If I repeat the samething dozens of times,do not interrupt me!listen to me!When you were small, you keptasking me to read you the samestory, every evening, until youfell asleep. And I made it!
6. If I do not wash myself more often under the shower,If I do not wash myself more often under the shower,do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame.do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame.Remember how many excuses I had to invent to makeRemember how many excuses I had to invent to makeyou take a bath you were small.you take a bath you were small.
7. By seeing my ignorancetowards the newtechnologies, do not laughat me but give me the timeto understand
8. I taught you so many things indeed to eat well …to dress well …to behave well …how to confront the problems of the life …
9. If I sometimes loose memory or am not able tofollow a conversation, leave me the necessary timeto recollect and if I do not reach there, do notbecome a nervous and arrogant person because themost important for me,… is to be with you and tobe able to speak to you.
10. If I refuse to eat, do not force myself !I know very well when I am hungry and when I am nothungry ...
11. When my poor legs will not allow me to move anymore as before …
12. … Help me in the same way as I held your handsto make you learn your first few steps.
13. And when one day, I shall say to you that I do notAnd when one day, I shall say to you that I do notwant to live any more …want to live any more …that I want to die, do not get angry …that I want to die, do not get angry …because one day, you will also understand !because one day, you will also understand !
14. Try to understand that at certain age, we donot really live any more. We simply survive!
15. One day, you will understand that in spite of all myerrors, I always wanted what was best for you and thatI prepared you the ground for when you’ve grown up.
16. You do not have to feel sad, unfortunate or incompetentin front of my old age and of my state.You have to stay near me, try to understand what I did,to make the best during your birth.
17. Help me to walk, help me to end my lifewith love and patience.The only way I can thank you for it, is with smile.and a hope for lots of love from you.
18. I love you …MY Son …MY Daughter …YOUR PARENTS
19. THANK YOU ALLTo close the music and leave this slideshow.I received this slide show from aperson who asked me to translate itinto English. It was not signed.I offer it to you to all because Ifound it really touching.It should touching for you too!