“There is a small difference in
people which makes a big
difference. The small difference is
attitude. The big difference is
whether it is positive
1. Took a chance and employed a great admin person to assist me
in my business in 2011?
2. Made a conscious effort to become a better networker?
3. Blocked out half a day a week totally for me and my recreation?
4. Formed my own business group with motivated people in a
similar situation to me?
5. Removed the ceiling I have placed on my earning capabilities?
6. Developed a plan to partner with a few others to build a
What if I...
Getting back your NRG
1. Write down something you are worried about
2. Ask yourself what needs to be done
3. If the answer is nothing, tear up the paper / card
4. If the answer requires action, write down how you
will carry this out
5. Make a commitment to let go – or move forward.
Refuse to stagnate
Try this activity
8 tips for a great attitude
1.Decide you want to have one
2.Choose who and what you listen to
3.Lighten up a bit / laugh
4.Be present focussed
5.Reading / audio books
8.Exercise and Diet
How do you work out who to
spend your time with?
Distance yourself from negativity
Urgent Not urgentImportant
I - Activities
Urgent for them, but not for you?
II - Activities
Assessing new opportunities
Building health and fitness
Planning / Networking
Learning new skills
III - Activities
Interruptions, some calls
Some email, some reports
Close pressing matters
IV - Activities
Trivia, busy work
Some phone calls
Surfing the net / You tube
Growth Leadership Delegation