1. Today, Education andTechnology have takena whole new meaningin our life. Inaddition, computers areessential part of everyclassroom and teachersare using many toolsfrom the web 2.0.
2. O IMPORTANCE O ROLE Gives opportunity  It is included as a Offers powerful part of the learning curriculum.  As an instructional delivery system.
3. O STUDENTS O TEACHERS Become active  Understand what participants. technology they are Enhances the using. learning ability.  Make sure that technology is enhancing students.
4. O Expansion of time and placeO New media for self-expressionO CollaborationO Lower Cost
5. O BENEFITS O PROBLEMS Improve overall  Distracts some skills such as students. reading and writing.  Not all the teachers Breaks the learning are well prepared. cycle.  Can be very Prepare students for expensive to keep the future. update.
6.  Engage members to interact. IMPORTANCE Opportunities Motivation
7. Social networking sites, Blogs,Wikis, Video sharing sites, Hostedservices, Web applications,Smashups, Folksonomies and so on.
8. Nowadays, with the use oftechnology and theimplementation of theweb 2.0 at schools,students have theopportunities to studyonline, increasing theirknowledge through aninteractive way betweenteachers and students.