1. What is an e-portfolio?Is a collected of electronic evidence thatcan facilitate students reflection on theirown learning, awareness of learningstrategies and needsWhy using a portfolio?Because using it we have a better learning
2. The aimIt give us tools where we can save theevidences, our develop academic,educational, professional with the end toshow it at other people.
3. Types of e-portfolio:Developmental (working)Why?Teachers can use it to evaluate at students.How?The web site help them to know the studentsprogress and needs.
4. Reflective (learning)Why?It web site designed to help document andorganize a school story, goals, andstandards.How?It can be used for presentations, a number ofdifferent assignments and most popularly,class studies
5. Representational (showcase)Why?achievements in relation to particular workor developmental goals.How?E- portfolio can be used in job application
6. Characteristics Socialize: Interaction between student-teacher,(person posting and the others observers)Collect: EvidencesReflectOrganizefeedbackEvaluationKeeper of academic works and professional works.
7. What you can save?AssessmentDocumentsPdfsYoutube videosBlogDiagramsNotespictures
8. Tools:The tools that e-portfolio has make studentsfeel comfortable at moment to create it,students apply their knowledge, colectivethinking and develop the students awarenessin the web page that contains text, electronicfiles, images, multimedia, blog entries,and hyperlinks, With the end that studentsdevelop their skills. Also planning, sharing andreflection.