12. Can you guess?What is this occupation? She is a woman. She is beautiful. She is tall. She always smiles. She works on the sky. It is… an air hostess.
13. Can you guess?What is this occupation? He/She is a boy or a girl. He/She carries a bag on Monday to Friday. image He/She has a teacher. http://www.learningpower.info/images /stories/student%20cartoon%20learni ng.gif He/She studies at the school.It is…a student.
14. Expression - What do you do? What do your parents do? do What does he do? - What does your father do? What does Mr.John do? does What is your occupation?
15. Expression - I am a/an - I am a student. He is a lawyer. My parents are teachers. My occupation is a/an My occupation is a student. His job is a lawyer. Their career is a teacher.
16. ExpressionWhat do you want to be ?What do you want to be in the future?
17. ExpressionWhat do you want to be when you grow up?
18. ExpressionI want to be a/an…. I want to be a pilot. I want to be an astronaut.
19. ActivityPractice the expression with your partner. (ask and answer the questions)
20. Conversation 2 students talk to each other. 2A: What does your father do?B: He is a teacher. He teaches in ABC school. How about your father? ABCA: He is a chef in EFG hotel. His food is very delicious. EFGB: Really? Could I taste it once?A: Yes, you can come to my home tonight.
21. Conversation A teacher and a student talk to each other.Teacher: What do you want to be when you grow up?Student: I want to be a cartoonist. /Teacher: Why do you want to be it?Student: It is because I love to read cartoons and want to make my own cartoons. /Teacher: Great!
22. ActivityPractice the conversation with your partner. (switch between speaker1&2) 1 2
24. ExerciseMatch the name of occupation with the workplace.A nurse A fieldA postman A kitchenA chef A courtA farmer A hospitalA lawyer A post office
25. ExerciseFill the occupation in the blank.1. ………. writes a book or magazine. A writer2. A model walks on catwalk stage. ……….3. A dentist takes care your teeth in the hospital. ………. ……….4. A guide takes tourists to the beautiful places.
26. ExerciseFill the letters in the blank to complete the name of occupation.1. _ i _ g e _ (sing songs) s n r2. h a _ r d _ e _ _ e r (cut your hair) _ i r s s3. d e s _ g n e (design materials) _ i _r4. v e _ (cure animals) _ t
27. ExerciseRead the story below and answer the questions.Jane Flora is a woman who works in thelaboratory(lab). She has many scienceexperiments. Science is the subject that she likethe most. In the future, she wants to be anastronaut because she wants to see the beautifulstars and planets.
29. ExerciseQuestions:What does Jane do? She is a scientist.Where does Jane work? She works in the laboratory(lab).What does Jane want to be in the future? She wants to be an astronaut.
30. TestAnswer these questions What do you do? What does your father do? What does your mother do? What do you want to be in the future? Why do you want to be that occupation?
31. TestWrite 3 names of occupation that you like ,and also their workplace and duties. 3