Be the first to like this
Nokia Asha software platform 1.1 adds voice over IP (VoIP) capabilities for app developers. This webinar shows you how to add VoIP services to your Nokia Asha apps and how to set up a wireless local area network (WLAN) with Nokia Asha SDK 1.1 for testing your apps. We cover how to work with the VoIP API, how to simulate a WLAN for testing, and how to develop full apps that use VoIP.
The webinar is presented by Dalbir Dahiya, engineering manager with Nokia. He begins with an overview of how to implement VoIP in apps for users of Nokia Asha phones, and then covers all the information you need to develop with the VoIP API. He also demonstrates sample apps that you can download and modify to incorporate into your own apps.
Find out more about:
* the VoIP API in the Java Developers Library: http://developer.nokia.com/Resources/Library/Java/#!developers-guides/voip.html
* the Nokia Asha SDK: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/tools.xhtml
* getting started with the Nokia IDE: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/start/nokia_ide/
* getting started with NetBeans: http://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/java/start/netbeans/
* all the new APIs in Nokia Asha software platform 1.1: http://developer.nokia.com/Resources/Library/Java/#!whats-new/java-runtime-for-nokia-asha-software-platform-110.html
Check out the current webinar schedule here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/webinars and https://developer.nokia.com/Develop/asha/learning/