Be the first to like this
DtiCorp.com Is Introducing 47 Honeywell Spring And Non-Spring Return Damper Actuators
Honeywell’s complete line of actuators and valves are already proven in more than three million buildings worldwide. So when you need spring or non-spring return actuators for your damper and valve applications, specify Honeywell.
Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 47 brand new Honeywell spring and non-spring return damper actuators. Honeywell’s complete line of actuators and valves are already proven in more than three million buildings worldwide. So when you need spring or non-spring return actuators for your damper and valve applications, specify Honeywell.
The Non-Spring Return Damper Actuators
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Selectable 45°, 60°, or 90° stroke in both clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) directions.
- 0° to 30° minimum position adjustment (cw or ccw direction) on all models.
- Magnetic coupling eliminates the need for mechanical stops.
- Two field-addable auxiliary switches.
- Auxiliary feedback potentiometer field-addable on select models.
- Manual declutch on all models.
- ML7161 and ML7174 models include standard reverse/direct acting rotation switch on outside cover.
- W7620 Terminal Unit Controller compatibility.
- Commercial zone damper in W7600 Commercial Zone System compatibility.
The 35 and 70 lb-in. (4 Nm and 8 Nm) Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are control actuators that provide floating or proportioning control for valves and dampers. The proportioning actuators accept a current or voltage signal from a controller to position the damper or valve at any chosen point between fully open and fully closed.
Floating actuators are suitable for use with single pole double throw (spdt) floating thermostats or two-position control systems.
Models available: ML6161, ML6174, ML6194, ML7161, ML7174, ML9194, MN6120, MN6134, MN7220, MN7234, MN6105, MN6110, MN7505, MN7510, MN6105W, MN7505W
The Spring Return Damper Actuators
Spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) for on/off damper control with an integral junction box. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (SPST) controller. They are designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter's Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350 F.
- 30 lb-in. (3.4 Nm) or 50 lb-in. (5.7 Nm) minimum driving torque at 350°F (176°C).
- Integral spring return ensures level of return torque.
- Fifteen-second spring return timing.
- No special cycling required during long-term holding.
- No audible noise during holding.
- Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption.
- Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac.
- Ninety-five degree angle of rotation.
- Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Housing design allows flush mounting to damper.
- Integral junction box with three conduit openings eliminates need for separate wiring
The ML4105, ML4115, ML8105, and ML8115 Fast-Acting, Two-Position Actuators are spring return direct coupled actuators (DCA) with an integral junction box for on/off damper control. The actuator accepts an on/off signal from a single-pole, single-throw (spst) controller. Models are available with clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring return and are designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriter's Laboratories Inc. UL555S
ratings up to 350°F.
The actuator is designed to meet UL555S standards at 350°F (176°C). The actuator must be tested with the damper to achieve this rating.
Humidity Ratings: 5% to 95% RH noncondensing.
Noise Rating (Maximu