1. Noah’s Ark Needs Your Support More than Ever! <ul><li>More than ever if Noah's Ark is to sustain itself it is up to those of us who call ourselves the Ark. </li></ul><ul><li> Those of us whose lives have been shaped, formed, enriched, healed, challenged, grown, </li></ul><ul><li>loved, forgiven, accepted....... </li></ul><ul><li>Those of us whose lives will never be the same because God was present to us and through us </li></ul><ul><li>in this family we call </li></ul><ul><li>Noah's Ark. </li></ul><ul><li>Without your help and support the Ark may cease to exist in the very near future. </li></ul>
2. Click here for Budget 2009 Detail Due to decreases in United Methodist funding Increased cost of facility upkeep the Ark is struggling to maintain the level of funding necessary to continue existing ministries much less look to ways in which the Ark can reach out to the changing face of Panama City Beach
3. Noah’s Ark Comparison of Year 2008 and 2009 Budget Click here for Budget 2009 Detail We have been able to take care of many of our ongoing physical plant needs along with better communication through our main office due to additional staff. We have seen increases in summer retreats along with the beginnings of savings in maintenance and upkeep due to the work of John Smith, Director of Maintenance, and Heather Jeter, Administrative Assistance. As you can see we have held program costs down for 09 but with the loss of income from UMC sources the only area to significantly increase funding is from direct donations.
4. Prior to 2008 the Ark had even fewer Direct supporters with even less than last years per supporter avg yearly total of @$300. Click here for the Current supporters of Noah’s Ark How many Direct supporters does the Ark have? Snowbirds 148 Two by Two 38 Churches/ Church Groups 27 Summer Donors 23 Corporate 4 Individuals 23 Total Supporters 2008 263 Snowbirds 56 Two by Two 3 Churches/ Church Groups 14 Summer Donors 6 Corporate 1 Individuals 3 Total Supporters thru 04/30/09 83
5. Noah's Ark 2009 Funds on Hand If Donations remain at 2008 levels We project that if donations continue at 2008 levels that the Ark will run out of operating funds sometime in early August. We have adjusted expenses as far down as we can but without additional funding the Ark WILL run out of money to operate and pay staff.
6. So what can be done? Seems……. Well…….. Hopeless But wait, think about this!
7. There is hope if we act together Even in these tough economic times for us all this is not a impossible goal. For less than $10 a week it only takes a few of us to keep the Ark afloat. Hasn’t the Ark been worth that much to you over the years? Noah's Ark Fund Raising Goals and Sources for 2009 Total Direct Donations Needed $ 163,892 Yearly Donation Number of People Per Month Per Week Per Day $1,000 164 $83.33 $19.23 $2.74 $500 328 $41.67 $9.62 $1.37 $100 1639 $8.33 $1.92 $0.27 Sources of support Churches from all over the country 50+ each summer for over 30 years Two By Two Alumni Over 300 total spanning 30+ years @10 per season Snowbird/ Winter Ministry 20,000 plus over the past 30 years 800 per season Attendees to 120 concerts Each summer season 125,000+ over the past 30 years Churches from all over who have supported through donations, work teams, and prayer The list goes on and on……………
8. It’s up to you because YOU are the Ark <ul><li> As you can see, without your help the Ark can not continue. It truly is your choice if the Ark is to continue, for where your heart is there is your treasure, and where your treasure is that is where your true heart is. </li></ul><ul><li>First we ask you to --- </li></ul><ul><li>Pray , ask God what He would have you do. This is the most important thing you can do. In addition pray for the Ark and its crew and all of our family. </li></ul><ul><li>Secondly --- </li></ul><ul><li>Act, on what God tells you to do. That is all that is needed to keep the Ark going. </li></ul>
9. Click here to Make a Donation online If the song of God’s love, if His presence is to remain through the Ark for as long as the sun shines on Panama City Beach, If that song is to continue, We must do the singing……….. Or send your support to Noah’s Ark P.O. Box 9376 Panama City Beach, Fl 32417 On the Web www.noahsarkpcb.com [email_address]