1. Gain An Edge Over Your
Nancy Matchen, ASP
Associate Real Estate Broker
The Real Estate market has changed,
it’s not business as usual!
Gain an edge over your competition.
Stage it to Sell.
We look forward to serving you
ASP Staging Expertise!
2. Staged Homes by Matchen
• Serving Westchester
County, New York
• Accredited Staging
• Associate Broker,
• Proven Record of
• Over 20 years sales &
3. What is Staging?
• Staging is the art of turning a seller’s home into
a marketable product.
• Staging is depersonalizing a seller’s home so that it
appeals to the broadest buyer segment of the market.
• Staging is statistically proven method that sells homes
quicker and for more money.
• Staging presents your house as the best product in it’s
4. What is an ASP?
• An ASP is an Accredited Staging Professional.
• An ASP Stager has been trained and certified through
StagedHomes.com, the industry leader in Staging
Education and Training.
• Only an ASP can place your listings on
Stagedhomes.com and at no charge to you.
• StagedHomes.com brings maximum exposure to you
and your Staged listings with over 7 Million hits per
5. Stage® or be Upstaged
• Thousands of sellers across the country have discovered
the “Magic” of Staging their properties for top dollar
• Savvy sellers, who Stage their homes, are seeing far
more DOLLARS than their competition who don’t.
• If you’re not Staging your home, you are not preparing
it properly for the demanding buyer.
• Stage your house and leave your competition behind.
6. Seeing is Believing
• Staged Homes outshine the competition every time!
• Over 80% of buyers research online first to see
which homes will make it to their “must see” list!
• The Internet photos WILL determine how many
times a property is shown. More showings=SOLD!
• A picture is worth a thousand words…I make sure
that your photos and virtual tour are beautiful.
“Let the before and after pictures
speak for themselves!”
7. It All Matters! Capture the buyers
attention as soon as they enter the door.
8. Balance Your Furniture to the Size of
9. Now you can see the fireplace and you
are drawn into the room.
10. Bring in some warmth with color.
11. This Kitchen Is Now Staged and Ready
12. P theW
ut OW intoyo m s r b d o .
ur a te e ro m
13. The Exercise Equipment Has To Go!
14. W h ro mw ntsyo to c m ho ea nig
hic o a u o e m t ht?
15. W n yo e ina C
he u lim te lutte r
theb thro mlo kss m h Big e
a o o o uc gr
16. No theb r b lie shec n w rk in this
w uye e ve a o
17. Va a Do s t Se It!
c nt e n’ ll
18. Fro C ldToW lc m !
m o e o ing
19. Set The Scene So The Buyer Can
Mentally Move In!
20. Set The “Scene” for the Buyers!
21. Sta e FineDining
22. Sho theb r ho ata lew fit.
w uye w b ill
23. Vacant Homes Don’t Sell Well…
Bringing in Rental Furniture is Crucial
24. C a An InvitingHo eLo k!
re te m o
25. Allo yo b r tovis lly m veinto
w ur uye ua o
yo ho e
ur m .