Hemorrhoids Causes, Symptoms And Natural Treatments
Hemorrhoids Causes, Symptoms
And Natural Treatments
• Many people are bothered by hemorrhoids.
• According to a report, almost 50% of the U.S. population has
hemorrhoids by age 50.
• Hemorrhoid refers to a condition that occurs when veins around the
anus (i.e. external hemorrhoid) or just inside the anus (i.e. internal
hemorrhoid) become swollen and inflamed.
• Generally just irritating is not dangerous but sometimes they can
become infected or lose blood heavily, then they are very dangerous.
• Causes of hemorrhoids:
• It is exactly not known that why hemorrhoids enlarge.
• There are several theories about the cause of hemorrhoids, such as
insufficient intake of fiber, sitting in the toilet for hours, and chronic
spraining to have a bowel movement.
• Pregnancy is an unambiguous cause of enlarged hemorrhoids.
• Tumor in the pelvis also causes swelling of hemorrhoids by pressing on
veins strenuous upwards from the anal passage.
• The pulling force of hard stool passing through the anal passage is also
a cause of hemorrhoids.
• Symptoms of hemorrhoids:
• Hemorrhoids can cause several symptoms.
• Hemorrhoids can cause itching, rectal blood loss, and pain that can
sometimes be rigorous.
• The usual symptom of internal hemorrhoids is rectal blood loss.
• Internal hemorrhoids can sometimes swell outside of the anus, hardly
ever leading to the formation of a blood lump.
• External hemorrhoids are more often connected with pain, itch and
• Natural treatments of hemorrhoids:
• Pilesgon capsules are the best natural product that is purely composed
of natural ingredients such as Sodii Biboras (Shudh Takan), Bryophyllum
Calycinum (Hemsagar), Eupatorium Ayapana (Ayapana), Sapindus
Mukorossi (Ritha), Daemonorops draco Blume (Khun Shosha), Wrightia
Tinctoria (Indrajau), Acacia Catechu (Kttha), Vernonia Anthelmintica
(Kalijiri), Extractum Berberis (Rasaunt), etc.
• All these ingredients of Pilesgon capsules are very beneficial for
treatment of hemorrhoids.
• Along with this natural treatment you should use some other natural
and homemade treatment also.
• You can try these five natural remedies also along with use of Pilesgon
• Fiber: There are many ways to get fiber.
• Start by eating foods high in fiber like whole grains and vegetables.
• Ground flaxseed and psyllium are another ways.
• Whatsoever the source of fiber, it is essential to drink enough water.
• Bioflavonoid: Bioflavonoid is a type of plant compound that is
considered to work by stabilizing and spiraling blood vessel walls and by
• They are helpful to reduce pain, discomfort, and anal discharge during
• Witch Hazel Compress: Witch hazel is made from the leaves and woof
of Hamamelis virginiana.
• This drug amass staple is considered to reduce the bleeding of
hemorrhoids by acting as an acerbic.
• It may also relieve pain, itching and swelling related with hemorrhoids.
• Butcher's Broom: The plant butcher's broom is also known as box holly,
knee holly, and sweet broom. Butcher's broom has a very long history of
conventional use for hemorrhoids.
• It is usually used when there is causal poor circulation in the veins.
• Butcher's broom should not be used by people with high blood
pressure and by pregnant women.
• Horse Chestnut: The herb horse chestnut (i.e. Aesculus
hippocastanum), is also often suggested when there is poor circulation
in the veins.
• Horse - People with a reaction to the horse chestnut family, bleeding
disorders, or people taking blood thinners should not use horse
chestnut. All these natural treatment should be used with the regular
use of Pilesgon capsules.