1. School of Engineering & Technology<br /> SET<br />1<br />WELCOME <br />TO <br />NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY<br />REVOLUTIONIZING LEARNING EXPERIENCE<br />
2. 2<br />School of Engineering & Technology<br />SET<br />
3. GOVT. APPROVAL<br />NIU is sponsored by Maruti Educational Trust and was notified by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, India vide Notification No. 1108/79-vi-1-10-1 (Ka) 23-10 Lucknow dt 12 Oct 2010, Act No. 27 of 2010 and is committed to the mission of UP Govt. in making the State a truly global educational hub of excellence.<br />3<br />
4. About SET<br />NIU Mission:<br />To develop highly qualified and committed professionals who play leading roles in the region’s sustainable development and its integration into the global economy.<br />... for shaping a new generation of engineers and managers committed to Asia, in an atmosphere of academic excellence and regional camaraderie. <br /><ul><li>To be a pre-eminent Institution and a Leader on the Education Horizon of India.
5. Make forays in the International Domain.
6. Investment in Students Development.
7. Focus on Research
8. To build a leading physical and advanced Information Technology Infrastructure.</li></ul>4<br />
9. SET Core Values<br /><ul><li>Excellence in teaching / learning: Enhance the teaching effectiveness with full participation of students in the learning process.
10. Excellence in research: Support faculty members to reach their highest potential in research in partnership with the related industries.
11. Quality assurance: Establish the quality assurance system of all academic activities.
12. Unity in diversity: Dedicate itself to the value of diversity among individuals and encourage individual growth through nurturance, service and fairness.
13. Culture of collaboration: Value the synergy that results from collaboration, which enhances the learning, discovery and engagement mission of the school.
14. Transparence of administration: Enhance the participation of faculty and staff in the decision-making process of the school.</li></ul>5<br />
15. SET Mission & Vision<br />Mission<br />to develop highly qualified engineers and technologists who play leading roles in promoting the region’s industrial competitiveness in its integration into the global economy.<br />Vision<br />to become a unique and prestigious multicultural hub of higher learning in engineering and technology, offering state-of the-art multidisciplinary programs and cutting edge research in partnership with the industries for sustainable growth of the region.<br />6<br />
16. 6i’ s of Graduates<br />6 DIMENSIONS OF <br />OUR FUTURE GRADUATES (6i)<br />ELECTRICAL<br />COMPUTER SCIENCE &<br />TECHNOLOGY<br />CIVIL<br />BIOTECHNOLOGY<br />MECHANICAL<br />ELECTRONICS & <br />COMMUNICATION <br />7<br />
17. NIU - SET Graduates<br />Differentiation Our Graduates Vs. Others<br />Our graduates are educated to: <br /><ul><li>See the world as a whole
18. Connect to the real world
19. Communicate ideas well to diverse groups
20. Recognize social/economic/political context</li></ul> of engineering practice.<br /><ul><li>Develop self motivation for life-long learning</li></ul>8<br />
21. SET: The thematic areas<br />SET<br />School of Engineering and Technology<br /><ul><li> INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
24. SET<br />MISSION FOR CIVIL & INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING GROUP<br />Since the start of NIU, civil engineering fields would act as a catalyst in advancing modern methodologies, emerging technologies and innovative materials for the design and construction of safe and economical infrastructure in the region.<br /><ul><li> Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management (CEIM)
25. Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering (GTE)
26. Structural Engineering (STE)
27. Transportation Engineering (TE)
28. Water Engineering and Management (WEM)</li></ul>10<br />
46. Thank You<br />M.Tech. (Modern Methods of Chemical Analysis and Control) from IIT Delhi<br />Ph.D. (Organic Chemistry) from IIT Delhi<br />Formerly:<br />Head - R & D Centre (recognized by DSIR), at Chandigarh<br />Dr. I K Pandey – Director,<br />NIU- School of Engineering & Technology <br />and <br />NIU- School of Sciences<br />16<br />
47. For Further Information :<br />Corporate Office: <br />Noida International University<br />309, Jaipuria Plaza, <br />Sector - 26, Noida UP, India <br />Email: email@example.com<br />Phone: 0120 4556360-67<br />SMS NIU to 57333<br />Campus:<br />Noida International University <br />Plot No. 1, Sector-17 A, <br />Yamuna Expressway,<br />Gautam Budh Nagar, UP, India<br />Website : www.niu.ac.in<br />Toll Free No. 1800-102-4041<br />17<br />