• First ever creation in the world of SUVs, the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition is a luxury SUV that has claimed the title of the most expensive SUV for not only its bespoke luxury but also for the surprise gift that comes with it. The Monaco Red Diamond Edition features gold plated windows, tungsten exhausts and as icing on the cake, this fabulous armoured SUV comes with speed gauges that are encrusted in diamonds. The luxury SUV is powered by a monstrous V8 engine delivering 450hp and with bulletproof Kevlar coating, the Red Diamond Edition is even claimed to be RPG proof. However, the most alluring element of this armoured SUV is the complimentary three bottles of one of the most expensive vodka, Russo-Baltique, which costs a staggering $1.35 million per bottle.
• Perhaps the most famous of all Hummer vehicles, the “Warrior One” Hummer H1 which was put to the spotlight by the globally renowned news network CNN has now become the most expensive SUV 2007. It was at this auction that the iconic Warrior One Hummer H1 was sold for a whopping $1.25 million. Before the auction, Warrior One went on an extensive tour of military bases and medical centres in the U.S This magnificent expensive SUV was claimed by Re/Max International Inc. founder, Dave Liniger who posted a bid of $1 million, which was reinforced with an additional $250,000 bid from businessman from North Dakota. Warrior One Hummer H1 is powered by a 6.6 L turbo Duramax LLY V8 turbo Diesel engine and comes with an Allison 1000 5-speed transmission, while featuring steel reinforced chassis frame and a more responsive steering gear.
• Designed and developed by Dutch supercar manufacturer, Spyker Cars, the Spyker D8 Peking-to- Paris is one of the most well-known luxury SUVs and since it sale two years ago, has found its place as the most expensive SUV 2009. The Spyker D8 is a high performance crossover SUV. The Spyker D8 Peking-to- Paris is powered by a 6.0 litre V8 engine taken from Cadillac, which will deliver 500hp of power to the SUV. The Spyker D8 is classified as a Super Sport Utility Vehicle (SSUV), where in the vehicle incorporates element of a SUV and the performance of a supercar.
• There sheer elegance and a robust aura exuberated by luxury SUV is unmatched by any other vehicle. This is exactly what has been achieved Canada based, Conquest Vehicles, with the Knight XV, which is arguably one of the most expensive SUVs. The Knight XV is powered by a 6.0 L Vortec V8 engine producing 350hp and Conquest even offers its customers with an additional performance package, along with a 5-speed Torq Shift automatic transmission. On the inside this extremely luxurious of all sports utility vehicles feature luxury wool carpeting, a dual video screen equipped dashboard, ultra suede upholstery, a DVD system, satellite navigation and even comes with Bluetooth connectivity. However, most awe inspiring element of the Knight XV is its exterior, which is composed of ballistic hardened steel and the SUV‟s 20 inch tires are crafted from a solid block of forged aluminium. Furthermore, this marvellous and extremely safe luxury SUV sports an armoured front grille, as well as fenders that shielded from gunfire with the use of ballistic fiberglass and Kevlar.
• Targeting the highly lucrative Indian automobile markets, the globally revered manufacturer of luxury vehicles, Mercedes Benz, launched its latest luxury SUV offering, the 2011 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG. Affectionately called the „G-Wagon‟ this highly expensive SUV by Indian standards is also the fastest SUV in India. The signifying letter ‟G‟ in the G55 stands for German term, “Geländewagen which literally means „cross country vehicle‟. The G55 AMG is powered by a 5.5 litre V8 petrol engine that produces an astounding 507hp at 6,100 rpm which enables this high performance luxury SUV to achieve an acceleration of 0 to 100 km/h in mere 5.5 seconds. Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG features an anthracite Alcantara roof lining, along with leather interiors that comes as standard with the SUV. Customers have an option of choosing between a wood or leather steering wheel, while this magnificent SUV has been integrated with the state of the art COMAND APS Mercedes Telematics system.
• The Dartz Kombat T98 is one of the most expensive sports utility vehicles that not only provides bespoke comfort, but is also heavily armoured to sustain a hit from even an anti-tank round. Designed and developed for complete protection, the Kombat T98 is powered by a powerful VORTEC 8100 V8 engine delivering 340hp and with an Allison five speed automatic transmission, the T98 can reach a top speed of 111 mph. On the inside, Dartz Kombat T98 features extensive use of natural leather and exotic wood. However, the real punch of this Rambo-style SUV lies in its armouring. Dartz offers its customer various levels of protection, in which „Hi.Pro.S‟ provides the most effective safety. Consisting of Level B7 armour, this package is more than capable of keeping the occupants safe and the SUV running, while withstanding a 7.62mm rounds from an AK-47 and the Hi Pro.S can even take a direct hit from a RPG-7 rocket grenade.
• This latest sports utility vehicles offering from Aston Martin will feature a state of the art SUV based on a four door, four seat and a four wheel drive SUV blueprint. The new Aston Martin Lagonda will be aimed primarily at the Russian and Chinese markets, where there has been significant demand for luxurious and expensive SUVs. For these markets, Aston Martin has decided to offer the Lagonda in armoured version as well.
• All-new 2011 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged. Considered to be one of the most expensive SUV, the Range Rover SUV Supercharged is the perfect combination of bespoke luxury, comfort and high levels of off-road performance. This fabulous luxury SUV is powered by a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine that churns out an astounding 510hp and propels the Range Rover from 0 to 60 mph in just under six seconds. On the inside, the Range Rover SUV Supercharged a plethora of electronic amenities, including GPS navigation, Bluetooth, voice activation and even steering mounted controls. Furthermore, for an additional $2,500, customers can opt for two headrest mounted displays for the rear passengers.
• Volkswagen Touareg R50 is luxury SUV & has been designed and developed to provide the customers with the very best of bespoke comfort and the high performance of a SUV. Considered to be one of the most expensive SUVs, the Touareg R50 is powered by a 5.0- litre V10 diesel engine that delivers a respectable 345 bhp, thus accelerating this latest luxury SUV from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.7 seconds. Volkswagen has provided the Touareg R50 with a ZF six-speed automatic transmission, wherein the gear shifts can be easily controlled via the steering column mounted paddles. The interiors of this fabulous SUV are graced by Nappa leather, while also featuring numerous electronic goodies, such as electric seats, 10 speaker Dynaudio audio systems etc..
• All new, 2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo. This magnificent luxury SUV combines both the elements of high performance sports utility vehicles as well as the bespoke luxury which Porsche is so widely renowned for. The Cayenne Turbo is powered by a 4.8-liter V8 engine delivering 400 horsepower and when combined with an eight-speed “Tiptronic” automatic transmission, the Porsche SUV is capable of achieving a top speed of 172 mph. Furthermore, for a SUV, 2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo features quite a quick acceleration, covering 0 to 60 mph in just 5.6 seconds. On the inside, Cayenne Turbo features a multi-functional flat-screen display along with a HVAC system, infotainment system, as well as satellite navigation.