11. History Of Samsung
•From its inception as a small export business in
Taegu, Korea, Samsung has grown to become one
of the world's leading electronics companies,
specializing in digital appliances and media,
semiconductors, memory, and system integration.
• Today Samsung's innovative and top quality
products and processes are world recognized.
12. History Of Samsung
• This timeline captures the major
milestones in Samsung's history, showing
how the company expanded its product
lines and reach, grew its revenue and
market share, and has followed its
mission of making life better for
consumers around the world.
13. Some Achievements Of Samsung
• Samsung is found No. 1 in customer loyalty for 8
years consecutively by Brand Keys of the USA.
• Released the world’s thinnest Blue-ray player.
• Sold more than 20 million full touch phones in
shortest time ever.
• Released the world’s first full HD camcorder with a
14. Some Achievements Of Samsung
• Samsung Electronics launched OMNIA 7, the first Windows
Phone 7 smart phone.
• Samsung’s brand value was ranked No. 19 in the world by
Inter brand’s 2010 Best Global Brands.
• Samsung Electronics’ TV won “Product of the Year” Award in
Russia two years in a row.
• Samsung Electronics launched World’s first 3D home theater.
• Samsung Engineering won $1.7 billion petrochemical plant
contract in UAE.