Top 7 reasons you should list your home with a Keller Williams Realtor
Top 7 reasons you should list yourhome with a Keller Williams Realtor By: Niles Bollinger Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org http://agentinbatonrouge.com
1. Entry into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)When your home is entered into the MLS, it becomes instantly searchable to every licensed Realtor andanyone using a Realtor’s website to search for homes.Most homes sold are found on the MLS – the fact thatyour home will be added to the MLS is the single most important reason to list your home with a Realtor. Itprovides unbeatable visibility to Realtors and potential buyers.
2. National Syndication While there are many potential buyers already in your area, there are a good amount of buyers relocating from other parts of the country. When you list your home with a KW Realtor, not only is your home added to the MLS, it is also added to the KWLS. The KWLS is a Keller Williams specific Listing Service that syndicates your listing out to several other national websites sothat your home can easily be found within or outside of your area by Realtors, potential buyers or relocation companies.
3. Pre-qualified BuyersWhen you list your home with a Realtor, there is a very high probability that your potential buyers will also be represented by a Realtor. A good Realtor will pre-qualify their buyers before showing them any homes so that thetime of the seller, buyer and Realtor are not wasted lookingat a home that does not fit in their budget. When you try tosell your home on your own, anyone can call you to look at your home. There are many people that just enjoy looking at homes and are not qualified to purchase one. This is a waste of time for you and can be minimized by listing your home with a Realtor.
4. Showings handled for you Showing your home can be a large burden to handleespecially when a demanding buyer wants to see yourhome in the middle of a work day. When you list yourhome with a Realtor, the showings are handled for youso that you don’t have to take time out of your day to come home for showings. This can be an extra inconvenience when the buyer cancels last minutecausing you to miss work for no reason. Realtors show houses for a living and can take this hassle off of your shoulders so that you can go about your day as you normally do.
5. Contract AssistanceContracts are a crucial part of a real estate transaction. When you are represented by a Realtor, they willensure that the proper forms are used, that proper title research is done and that the transfer of property is valid and acceptable in your state. Realtors are notlawyers and cannot provide legal advice, but they have been trained on the proper forms to use and correctprocedures to follow and can be a huge asset to ensure that your transaction goes smoothly.
6. Proper Pricing Incorrect pricing is the top reason that housesdon’t sell. When you list with a Realtor, they will do a detailed market analysis to determine thebest price at which to list your home. The price should be based on the market and what will allow it to sell quickly. Other factors such aswhat the seller owes, what they paid for it, etc. are irrelevant when pricing a home.
7. FREE unless your home sellsThe best part about listing with a Realtor is thatit does not cost you anything unless your homesells, so it is a risk free transaction. There are no upfront fees to list your home – you will simply sign an agreement to list your home that will include a commission amount to be paid at closing.
Niles Bollinger Jr, MBA, CDPE, CIAS, SFR REALTOR®Keller Williams Realty Redstick Partners Baton Rouge, LA (C) 225.287.0849 (O) 225.768.1800 email@example.com http://nilesbollinger.com http://agentinbatonrouge.com Each office independently owned and operated Licensed to sell Real Estate in Louisiana
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.