PROJECT: Stop animation-Invisible ink
ООУ”Кирил и Методиј” Свети Николе
ПУ село Долно Ѓуѓанце
Aim of the project:
● to ask problematic question
● to learn about the substances in the nature
and their changes
● To learn about acids and bases and the
danger of them
● to apply the gained knowledge
● to experiment and make conclusions
● to develop new skills and logical thinking
●To make photographs, insert pictures and
make stop animation in Movie Maker
Through the nature and technical education
lessons to recognize: papers, bases,
acids (which can be dangerous when they
are strong) and their effect on materials.
They can use weak acids and bases,like
lemon juice and baking soda.
Experiment by given directions
You need: sheets of paper, 2 lemons, cup for
squeezing the lemon, knife, brush and
1.Cut the lemons and squeeze the juice.
Squeezed juice pour into small bowl. Get
the brush wet in the juice and on the leaf
draw something of your choice.
2. Put the drawing to get dry !
Can you see what you have drawn?
3. Pass the sheet with crayons!
What do you notice? What's happening?
They draw something by their own choice
What is happening?
Lemon juice-acid is getting into the particles of the paper and
makes it weaken, changing the surface of the paper, change
that can not be seen until they pass the paper with crayons.