Presentation in German for a Content Strategy workshop at the "Mensch & Computer" conference in Chemnitz from 11. - 14.09.2011.
The presentation covers:
1) The definition of Content Strategy
2) Typical models (from J.J. Garett to IBM)
3) Goals of Content Strategy
4) Typical process and methods
5) Comparison of UX and Content Strategy methods
6) Many practical examples how IT LOOKS like when you do Content Strategy :)
7) A book and article list
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.