Transcript of "5 Steps to Learn How To Golf Swing"
5 Steps To Learn How to Golf Swinghttp://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com
Introduction Learning how to play the game of golf and learning how to golf swing is something very foreign to most people who have never tried. It is unlike hitting a baseball and it is just not like a tennis swing. However, learning the sport and how to swing the club is not that hard and it is all about patience and learning the simple basics. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 2
1. Learn The Right Grip The first to learning how to golf swing is to learn the golf grip. It is very different from the baseball grip and it is actually only used in golf. It is called the interlock grip and it is used by the majority of golfers. You will need to put your right pinky finger (for right handed players) in between your left index and middle finger. This is the interlock and it will help ensure that the club stays in your hands at all times. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 3
2. Left Arm Straight To keep your left arm (or right for left- handed players) as straight as possible. Because you want to have as much leverage as possible when you are taking your back swing. This will help you to keep your body together during the swing and not have everything going in different places. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 4
3. Keep Your Head Down One of the more common tips that you will hear on the golf course is "keep your head down." When you look up too early, you end up topping the ball or completely missing it. By keeping your head down, you are able to really stay focused and the golf swing becomes much easier. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 5
4. The 80% Rule This is a rule that almost all professional golfers follow because it will help you swing more consistently. Instead of trying to hit the ball 300 yards all the time, aim to swing only about 80% of your maximum power. This is the best way to stay consistent and to not see your ball go left and right. In golf, it is never about distance but how accurate you are. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 6
5. Alignment In order to be more accurate, you must have the right alignment. Always keep in mind that your feet, knee, shoulders and your golf club must be aligned correctly towards the target. If you can do this, then your golf swing will start to get better almost instantly. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 7
Summary If you want to truly learn how to golf swing, then these are the basics that will help you get started. However, this is a sport that no one can ever perfect and so you should know that it will be a long learning process. The sport is very challenging and can become very disappointing quickly. Just be patient and you will soon learn how to golf swing correctly. http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 8
Thank You If you would like to get FREE golf eBook please visit:-http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com http://Break80GolfTrainingProgram.Weebly.com 9
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.