Aircraft crash protection system
- 1,432 views
Air Craft Crash Protection System...
Air Craft Crash Protection System
This is a passive safety system for aeroplanes. This system allows the aeroplanes to safely crash land in emergency situations like engine failure, loss of control on plane, mechanical or electrical failure of the plane etc. This system has many features like:
Key points of Air Craft Crash Protection System are as under:
1) Parachute for gliding the plane when its engines are not working, or when the plane becomes out of control.
2) Impact absorbing air bag for crash landing in land and on water
3) Roller on impact absorbing air bags to safely roll on any surface while crash landing.
4) Brake by parachute system for safe braking during crash landing with air bags with rollers.
5) Float Air Bag for keeping the air plane floating on water in an event of crash landing on water.
6) Automatic Detachable wings (ADW) to avoid crash and risk of fire during crash landing and to avoid explosion during crash.
All these above mentioned systems will help the plane to crash land safely in critical emergency situations
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views