1. An ABC Book By Veronica Martinez Carreira 1 st ESO Group B
2. A is for: Argentina, Argentinian, Australia, Australian, American, Atlantic Ocean, Africa, Asia, Australasia, art, answer q question, ask a question, aunt, active.
3. B is for: Brazil,Brazilian, British, bad, big, boring, bus station, behind, between, bookshop, birthday card, batteries, board, brother.
4. C is for: Canada, Canadian, China, Chinese, can you spell that, please?, church, cinema, chemist's, clothes shop, computer shop, can of drink, chewing gum, copy, calculator, CD player, chalk, cousin, come in!, can I....
5. D is for: difficult, do your homework, do you think... is/are a good idea?, daughter.
6. E is for: easy, excuse me, Europe, East, envelope, English, eraser.
7. F is for: fast, funny, French, father, friendly.
8. is for: Great Britain, good, great,thanks, go straight on, geography, good luck, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, get dressed, get up, go home, go to bed, go to school/go to work, generous. G
9. H is for: happy, horrible, how much are they, how do I get there, history, husband, have a shower, have breakfast, have lunch.
10. I I is for: Ireland, Irish, Italy, Italian, interesting, internet café, in front of, I'm sorry, is the... near here?, I.T (Information Technology), I suppose so, intelligent.
11. J is for: Japan, Japanese.
12. K is for: kind.
13. L is for: let's go.
14. M is for: Morocco, Moroccan, museum, music shop, magazines, maths, music, mother, make dinner, meet your friends.
15. N is for: nice, noisy, nice to meet you, North America, North, near, next to, newsagent's, newspapers, no problem, notebook, noticeboard, nephew, niece, no sorry, you can't.
16. O is for: on, opposite, old.
17. P is for: Pacific, park, post office, pet shop, pen, post card, P.E(Physical Education), practise, pencil case, pencil sharpener, patient.
18. Q is for: quiet.
19. R is for: restaurant, religion, remember, revise, rule.
20. S is for: Spain, Spanish, sad, serious, slow, small, sorry, South America, South, shopping centre, skateboard park, sports centre, shoe shop, sports shop, supermarket, sweets, stamp, science, Spanish, study, shelf, sister, son, shy.
21. T is for: The United States, This is my friend, Becky, train station, This is really boring!, Turn left/right at..., teach, textbook, tidy your room, tidy.
22. U is for: understand, uncle, unfriendly, untidy.
23. v is for:
24. w is for: West, writing paper, what's... in English?, what about you?, wife, watch TV, why not?.
25. X is for :
26. Y is for: You're kidding!, yes, that's true, yes, you're right, young.