1. MOBILE MARKETING/TEXTMESSAGING MARKETINGREAL-ESTATE
2. WHAT IS MOBILE MARKETINGAccording to the Mobile Marketing Association , "Mobile Marketing is a set of practices that enables organizations to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile device or network."
3. WHY IS MOBILEMARKETING SO POWERFUL According to the Director of Research at Nielsen Mobile, "People look at every text message they get", and they do so within 15 minutes.Can you think of any other advertising medium where you are almost guaranteed that every person targeted will see your message?
4. MOBILE MARKETING The point is to engage in a meaningful two-way conversation with people who are truly interested and mobile marketing gives you that direct line of communication — constantly.
5. ST O O M T E AY TH W IS VE T AT CTI EX H EW F ZE T ING ? EF ILI AG NG T SS TI U E M R KE A M
6. HOW IT WORKS: Potential buyers text a "keyword" to your short or long code, and immediately get detailed home information sent to their mobile phone. More importantly, the listing agent (our client) receives the potential buyers information in return. The buyers info is stored in 2 locations: It is sent to the agents cell phone in the form of a text message or email, allowing the agent to contact the buyer immediately. The buyers info is also stored on our encrypted servers and is available through the realtors password-protected portal to the system.
7. BENEFITSRealtors can use their data bases to transmit important information directly to their customers concisely and conveniently.Use Text messaging to send property updates, new listing alerts, promote open houses, and compile referrals to your database.The broadcast feature of the platform is an innovative marketing solution, but the platform provides more than simple marketing. It is a powerful data aggregation tool for detailed market analysis.Each digital inquiry made by a potential customer results in a data set that includes the customers contact info as well as the time and location from which the inquiry emanated.This real-time data aggregate allows for comprehensive analysis of customer behavior, helping to identify individual habits or larger macro trends of a target group that will help to focus and customize future marketing.
8. N T RTA O ES P O TO SIT IM RS EB IS TO E W IT AL IL Y E B H R OW R M FO AVE G E TIN K AR HM O BI LE M
9. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE?You can provide a link to your mobile website when a visitor opts onto your mobile list.Create an introduction video introducing yourself (builds rapport and trust).Provide links to a virtual tour (interior, exterior) of house.Pictures of the interior, exterior of house/property.
10. CLICK TO CALL TECHNOLOGY•This new technology was developedexclusively for smart phone andmobile websites so visitors couldeasily make a phone call directly fromtheir mobile website. Add“Click to Call” technology toyour mobile website so your mobilevisitors can click your phone numberand be instantly connected to you. Having click to call on your mobile website will lead to more calls,clients and profits!
11. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITEGeneral Click to Call Feature: Add a link to your page that visitors can just click to call your phone number Tell a friend: Add a link to a page that allows your visitors to recommend yourwebsite to their friends Driving Directions: Enable you visitors to view step by step instructions to reacha specific location ( your office, home, etc.) from wherever they are.Phonebook: Add a link that allows your visitors to click & add your contactdetails to their mobile phone’s Phone Book. Google Search: Add a Google search box to your webpage Google News: Add alink to the latest news snippets covering diverse topics on your web page. Rss Feed: Add a link that allows visitors to click and view the latest RSS Feedsfrom any website (RSS source) of your choice using Google Mobile RSS Reader Hcard: Add an HCard to your website to enable software on your visitor’scomputer such as Microsoft Outlook to automatically read and store yourcontact information Maps:Video & Multimedia : Add video clip: Add a short audio clip to your page. AddYoutube video’s
12. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER Ask yourself… who do you know that doesn’t own a mobile device? The figures and projections are staggering and therefore the early adopters of mobile websites will hold a tremendous advantage for not only additional revenue but also indexing and top placement in the mobile search engines.
13. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTERWorld wide there are over 5 billionpeople with cell phones.There are almost 5 times moremobile phones than laptops andcomputers.There are 272 million mobilesubscribers in the U.S alone.Ninety-one percent of them keeptheir phone within three feet ofthemselves 24 hours a day, 365days per week.Thirty-three percent would ratherlose their wallet than their phone.And, most tantalizing, there are 29.1million smart phone users waiting tobe engaged with our marketing.
14. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER As you can see having a mobile website just makes sense…It will load quicker, be indexed in the mobile search engines and your visitors are more likely to do business with you because you will be able to display exactly what they are looking for the way they like.
15. To learn more about Mobile Marketing contact me today! Nigel Robertson Mobile Marketing Consultant 868.351.8831 http://Sms-Nexus.com Nigel@Sms-Nexus.com