• Invitations were just sent out
• You are not required to come to the
meetings until next semester
• Tell your friends to sign up!
What is this club I’m in?
• over a million members in the United
States since 1994
o click on about tab for
more info on NSCS
February 19th: Teach for America Final Application Deadline
• Semester at Sea Summer Scholarship: Closes 2/28/2014
• 20th Anniversary Scholarship: Closes 3/13/2014
• Brandon Huseman Legacy Scholarship: Closes
• Scholar Abroad Summer Scholarship: Closes 3/13/2014
• First Generation Scholar Award: Closes 5/1/2014
• pins are in for newly
inducted members who
did not receive them last semester
come up at the end of the meeting to
Community Service Committee
Service is such an important aspect of NSCS.
Would you like to be involved in a leadership opportunity
as a member of community service committee?
This would include becoming a liaison between NSCS and
the organizations we volunteer at!
Email Rachel and Samara if you are interested or to get
more information! email@example.com
• Angela from UDance
o NSCS UDance Page
o KAPSLAP next wednesday, February 26 in trabant.
tickets are 20 dollars at the box office!
o donate 15 dollars for 1 hour, max 3 hours
1 point per meeting
o Attend 2 meetings per semester
NSCS service hours
6 hours per year
o 1 hour = 2 points
send where, when, and how long to: firstname.lastname@example.org
o outside hours = 1 point per hour (max. 25 hrs)
25 points to graduate with get a cord
50 points for a FREEEEEE cord
Don’t forget to follow us on social media to keep updated!
Facebook: “The National Society of Collegiate Scholars at
University of Delaware”
We want your Ideas!!
• Do you want someone to come speak?
• Have ideas for service?
• Ideas for group activities?
• This is YOUR club