1. A fish about 9 to 21 ft. long glides through thewater: A shark called the great white .Great means big, whiteshark. A great white can explode from the water calledbreaching. Great whites devour on seals, whales, and the African penguins.
2. A great white can breach up to 10 ft. or higher out of water at lightspeed. A great white starts when a group of seals heads out of colony togo fishing; followed below by a great white. The shark’s tail’s pumpingmotion carries the shark with it. The shark then flies through the air.The attack is sudden death or a very near miss on the seal. Then the shark lands in the water with its prize.
3. The great white has relatives. A shark called the Megalodon looked likea giant great white shark. It was 45 ft. long! That is the size of 5 ft. longerthan a school bus or bigger! Another relative is the white pointer orman-eating shark. That is as big as a great white is. A great white is 9 to 21 ft. The largest shark ever lived was the maximum megalodon, 20 meters long! For a great white, it is an extremely dangerous thing to fight with it.If I were a megalodon, it would be much more easier to die than to survive back then.
4. The extinctionhasn’t come yet. But each year great whites are huntedfrom their…
5. … predators. When an orca,(killer whale)giant squid, or human hunts a great white, animals usually flip prey before eating the shark. People hunt them in nets, sometimes killed for sport. Some can become extinct.
6. So let’s try to save our sharks fromextinction.
8. great white sharks –K.T. BEST BOOKOF SHARKS Claire LlewellynSHARKS! Anne Schreiber