Most companies that journey into development rush in without thinking about the user experience. This session will break it all down and provide the foundation knowledge that is needed to build better mobile learning.
This session will cover the 10 key ingredients that will make your mobile app a learning success. You’ll learn design principles from user interface to user experience and how get the best in class. You look at several ways to prototype apps prior to programming, from paper to interactive. You will see the techniques and tools that you can use to test your app prior to programming. You will also look at the key types of apps and get dozens of ideas to get you started and to apply when you back to your office. This is a must-see session for anyone involved in building mobile learning. This session will get you started on the right road to mobile app creation.
In this session, you will learn:
- What makes a successful mobile app
- The key design ingredients
- The difference between UI and UX and why they are critical ingredients in your development
- How to go from paper to prototype to test your ideas and get management support
- Quickly designing options and testing content prior to programming
- Latest tools that can be used for developing
Novice learning professionals with a basic understanding of mobile apps and devices.
Technology discussed in this session:
iOS, Android, Windows; wireframing and design tools, pad of paper, Keynote, PowerPoint, Sketchy, iMockUps, cloud-based apps, Balsamiq, Photoshop prototyping techniques reviews and feedback.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.