29. Elvis said it best: "We can't go on together with suspicious minds." <ul><li>They can’t go on together if they have suspicious minds because it is just hard to go on if the other party has suspicious minds in short he or she don’t trust you. </li></ul>
30. Brand loyalty is the corporate version of going steady, but the breakup is inevitable— and coming fast. Because they are networked, smart markets are able to renegotiate relationships with blinding speed. <ul><li>The best thing to do is to make your customer feel that you value them by talking to them and asking for their experience about the product. Customers love when they feel that the company is really sincere in giving good service not just by selling it for the sake of the products. </li></ul>
31. Networked markets can change suppliers overnight. Networked knowledge workers can change employers over lunch. Your own "downsizing initiatives" taught us to ask the question: "Loyalty? What's that?” <ul><li>Loyalty and trust to ones product can change in an instance especially when we have found out something wrong in the internet. The information we get in the internet now a day can help the company to be at the top or can destroy the company’s future. </li></ul>
32. Smart markets will find suppliers who speak their own language. <ul><li>Suppliers can also be the partners of the company because without each they can’t stand alone they need each other to fulfill their goals so they need to find a supplier that is the best and they can talk with. </li></ul>
33. Learning to speak with a human voice is not a parlor trick. It can't be "picked up" at some tony conference. <ul><li>Speaking in a human voice means that they are giving some importance to the markets by giving them what they need and by listening to their suggestion, complains, and comments about their products or services. </li></ul>
34. To speak with a human voice, companies must share the concerns of their communities. <ul><li>Companies must treat us as if we are also involved in the company so that they will gain the trust they want from the consumers, customers and markets. They should tell or share it to the community. </li></ul>
35. But first, they must belong to a community. <ul><li>It would be easier for the company to understand and know what are the needs of the community </li></ul>
¿Le ha llamado la atención una diapositiva en particular?
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.