Social media best practices guide successwerks nhat pham

301 views

Published on

We have compiled this list of 10 Best Social Media Practices to improve your business' social media strategy and execution.
www.successwerks.com

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
301
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • Integrate social media with product launch, events, and customer service.
  • Integrate social media with product launch, events, and customer service.
  • Respond within minutes or hours (not days) to any comments on social media about customer service, product capability, events, how to, locations etc. You need to track your name to do this.
  • Stay educated – Facebook has it’s EdgeRank, Google has it’s SEO algorithm, Twitter has multi-grouping and all these things change. This will change your strategy on a regular basis. Read a lot about it and attend seminars or find peer groups to get best practice.
  • Measure and Analyze everything. If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it. Getting great amplification from events through social media  experiences should be compared with direct response from  Google Ads and money spent on SEO.
  • Measure and Analyze everything. If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it. Getting great amplification from events through social media  experiences should be compared with direct response from  Google Ads and money spent on SEO.
  • 5-6 times weekly. 2-3 times on specific platforms
  • 80% should be helpful, informative, entertaining and educational, the other 20% can be self promotional
  • content like “infotainment,” and “edutainment,” tips and tricks, articles, helpful advice, videos and images, ask questions and run polls
  • Use hashtags, google alerts, dashboards, monitor keywords, identify influencers
  • Use hashtags, google alerts, dashboards, monitor keywords, identify influencers
  • Use hashtags, google alerts, dashboards, monitor keywords, identify influencers
  • Use hashtags, google alerts, dashboards, monitor keywords, identify influencers
  • Social media best practices guide successwerks nhat pham

    1. 1. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 1 Social Media Best Practices Guide
    2. 2. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 2 Online. Offline. Inline. Keep your Online & Offline messaging Inline.
    3. 3. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 3 Timely Response Make sure you reply to messages in a timely manner & that your messages are relevant to that season/ time of year.
    4. 4. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 4 Ch-ch-changes Stay on top of social media changes
    5. 5. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 5 Measure and Analyze
    6. 6. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 6 Measure and Analyze There are many back-end metrics called Insights that you should use to evaluate your post strategy to get maximum results.
    7. 7. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 7 Post Consistently Use of a Scheduling tool really helps here.
    8. 8. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 8 80/20 Rule Use Pareto's Principle 80% of the time, 20% of the time, Post content that is: Educational Promotional Entertaining Engaging
    9. 9. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 9 Use Compelling Content
    10. 10. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 10 Listen Louder By searching for/ employing:  Keywords/phrases  Google Alerts  Follow hashtags  Create streams  80/20 Listening
    11. 11. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 11 Cross-pollinate Connect your different social networks to each other. While some may find you on 1 particular network, they may prefer to interact with you on another.
    12. 12. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 12 & Lastly…
    13. 13. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 13 Be Social! Talk about more than your business— Include what you would say & do at a BBQ or cocktail party.
    14. 14. © 2013 SUCCESSWERKS. Do Not Copy or Distribute. 14 Nhat Pham info@successwerks.com www.SUCCESSWERKS.COM RoadWarriorShow.com Mondays 9AM ET Contact Us /SUCCESSWERKS

    ×