DN Commercial is backed by 10 years of commercial real estate experience. Through our commitment, experience, and expertise, DN Commercial has established a business relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime.
1. Define your requirements• "What am I lookingfor?"• "What would suit mebest?"- Decide the rightlocation- Determine propertyspotential use- Know the market valueof the property
A Commercial RealEstate firm like DNCommercial, www.dncommercial.net specializesin CommercialProperty, and they havea team of Real EstateAgents to help.2. LocateSuitableProperty
3. Tour properties• A property review and physical tour is thenext step in the commercial leasingprocess.• Be sure to take notes on each property.• Your notes will help you keep them allsorted out
4. Make aproposal toleasea. preparing a RFP (requestfor proposal)b. issuing the RFP to suitablepropertiesc. reviewing the landlordsresponsesd. evaluating offerse. preparing a ComparativeLease AnalysisConsist of5 elements
5. Negotiate the lease contract• It is important tometiculously examineevery aspect of the dealto avoid futureproblems.• A checklist, legalinvolvement, andrealization of tenantsresources are discussedthoroughly in thiscategory.
6. Close the transactionThe mutual executionof a lease is the finalstep in the process. Besure to consult yourown attorney beforesigning any legaldocument, but this isalso an area where aCommercial RealEstate Broker can help
For all of your Commercial Real Estate needs, ifyou are looking to purchase CommercialProperty, Commercial Land, Real Estate Leasing,looking for a Real Estate Investment or for RealEstate Management for your HoustonRealestate, in Houston Real Estate we are theReal Estate Broker you are looking for! Contactme, Danny Nguyen, CCIM, at (713) 270-5400,E-mail:email@example.com , Address:DNCommercial, 9999 Bellaire Boulevard, Suite 909,Houston, TX 77036.